Friday, April 9, 2010

Random

I wanna grow up.
I wanna be strong.
I wanna forget him.
I wanna love you.
I wanna stop thinking bout him.
I wanna start missing you.

I bet you kno im talking bout you.
I bet you kno im talking bout him.
I will change.
I will leave everything behind.
I will change for the better.
Trust Me .

It is ridiculous that i take such a long time.
But do forgive me.
I put too much effort on the past.
Now,its hard to take it back.
But i try everything i can.
Just to forget him.
Although i fail once,twice or even thrice.
I never give up.
So put ur faith with me.
Hold my hands.
Let us finish our journey,together and always.

You spark my life when im in the darkness.
Without u,its almost impossible.
I appreciate it till my life ends.
You are my light in the dark.
With you, i see a brighter sky.
Hope you will continue to guide me.
Even the hardest circumstance.
I never want to leave u.

Random blog from me.
I Love You.
:)

No comments: