Saturday, May 8, 2010

Chemistry Study Group!

My blog is so dead! Nvm,im here to RESCUE ! :)

Me,Xuan and Tying had been planning to study together since last two weeks. But last week Xuan balik kampung to be friends with the buffalo,so we had to cancel our plan. At last, this WEEK! our plan is a success! me n Tying went over to Xuan's house to study C-h-e-m-i-s-t-r-y. Where its not about chemistry among human,its about all those reactants and products which makes me goes down,down,down,DOWN! Tutor of the day : Xuan . Well,at first we just study and read the form 4 chap,just a tiny miny weeni. Then we skip to Form 5 chap 1 cause we think that Ms.Ng,our BELOVED Chemistry teacher will focus on Form 5 more this Mid-Term Exam. So Xuan and Tying try to explain to me when im blur. Thank you to both of you,at least i understand chapter 1 :) From 2.30pm to 5.00pm we just get to study Chapter 1. Like so damn slow poke. Cause when we study halfway,we will like gossips n jokes. Then by 5,our brain are all stuck and rusted d. And that time,Xuan's mum sudd come into the room from the back door with a plate of SALAD! Nomnomnom. So tasty. Its so different from the salad i ate before. The ingredients : Cucumber,carrot,purple cabbage,grapes,miso sauce and olive oil! Special aye? Some more home-cooked Soy Bean drinks! Haha. Love it lor. BIG thank you to Aunty :D

Ever since then,we stop studying n surf the net using my lappie. My fault to on my lappie which cause all of us STOP to study :( We sing,we craps and we camwhore! HAHA. Well,there goes our camwhoring pics using my webcam! There are more to comes. But,im so lazy to upload all from my cams. Plus,some are still in Xuan's cams. So,just accept this 1st la yea :P


Piggy face :)


Study Chemistry till wan sleep =/


* Force not to laugh *

*bang* DIE!


We bloom like the flower la :)


Monkey Crab Monkey xD


Ended this with my BELOVED pics of all!

So,yeah. we went back around 7.30 and there goes my DAY! Well,i enjoyed myself to the max and i believe my honeys too! I love them so much la. Like i say before :


My life is 99 without them,never complete :)



X.Y.Z always together no matter what.

Xuan
Ysan
ZzYing

Mwahs Besties! This post is specially for both of you :D :D
*faster thank me!Teehees!*


Oh oh! Toms is MOTHER's DAY! Yay! :)


WISH MY MUMMY,HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

The pics below is taken 2 years ago,means i d nong nong time no take pic with my mum d :(
She is actually beside me now scolding why i upload such unglamorous pic of her. But,oh well, I love it! :P




I have the best mum in the world :D



This is a short video of my Baka Xuan with her beanie! HAHA. 1st ever video by ME :)








No comments: