Saturday, April 3, 2010

Photobucket!

I had account in Photobucket for like LOOOOOOOOOONG time but im just too lazy to explore it. Yesterday i sudd had this feel to explore,so yeah. Its damn fun coz i get to edit picture with lotz of ways. Yeah,its damn interesting :) But its kinda slow and takes forever to loads. Too bad aye? :(

Here are some picture that i edited using Photobucket. I try all kind of style and it comes out AMAZING.


Building,Old,colourful,Pop vintage,Memory,Poster
An old building by the roadside of Penang

Cherry,Black and white,Red
Cherry Berry Merry! :D

I love the effects of color splash! and thanks to my Camera too for helping me capture so many nice picture. I will continue serving the photography world. Photography makes my life goes WILD!

I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY!

Just a short update. Going to Sungai Petani Later :)

No comments: