Thursday, April 1, 2010

I would like to be...

Just nao while enjoying the over delicious Fried Chicken from Pokok Assam,my sis ask me a question. "Girl,if you could be anything in this world,what would you be?" I goes "Huh?" then after awhile, i answer, "I would like to be AIR" My sis turn to goes "Huh? why air?"

HAHA! why air? i had no idea at first but after sometimes, i realize im someone who love to explore everythings in this world. If im air,i can explore humans from the inside,since im gonna be inhaled into their body! teehees. I can see whether they had bad lungs and see how the white blood cells engulf panthogens! LIVE show lor. hahas. Im curious on anythings and everythings. I always wonder how humans cell in our body functions. so maybe if i became air,i could go explore it. When human exhale me out,i will get to explore the world. I can travel from Malaysia to Singapore. Singapore to Hong Kong. Hong Kong to Taiwan. Taiwan to Japan. Japan to KOREA! HAHA. in no time. I can see every single movement of humans and animals and plants. Nobody to stop me while im exploring my world. I can even get to know the tiniest secret a human own. Whoa. Imagine that. I can stalk HUMANS! haha. So imaginative la me. Eleh. Seriously,i would be so free by that time! Weeee :)

Everyone needs air. So everyone needs ME! hey,look here. its ME. coz im AIR. u all humans will die so friggin easily without me! HAHA. i can see u gasping for air. Then Yean San ze air will come to the RESCUE! Oh holy,what am i thinking. so if i hate you,i can make you DIE. HAHA. I wanted to see all those "oh-im-so-good-girl" dying infront of me. So shuang :P (im plain evil lah. Nananipupu.)

Since my sis ask me the question,so i blog about it. Random :)

#nowplaying : Alice by Avril Lavigne

Quote of the day : If convenience shop is open 365 days a year,7 days a week and 24 hours a day,why do their doors have lock on them? HAHA

Oh not to forget, HAPPY APRIL FOOL :D

No comments: