Monday, April 9, 2012

HAHAHAHAHA


It had been ONE WHOLE FREAKING YEAR I never blog a single thing here! I'm so lazy. Like really lazy until I'm speechless of myself. I had lost my passion in almost everything I use to love. Please give me the power not to be lazy anymore...

Let me update you guys with my current status now :)

1. Hello I'm "still" Ashley and going to be 19 in few days time.
2. I'm currently staying in Subang Jaya (don't stalk me please :P) and pursuing my studies in Inti College Subang Jaya doing Diploma in Mass Communication.
3. I love my current life because I had gone through ups and downs with my classmates when it comes to handling events and EXAMs. I'm really grateful that I choose to study Mass Comm.
4. I'm also currently a KPOP mania. I read allkpop like my textbooks everyday without fail. I had went for two KPOP concerts ever since I'm here which is Korean Music Wave and FT Island Play!. Both of them are totally unforgettable experience for me cause it rocks!! I'm proud to be an ELF, ZE:A'Style, Primadonna, VIP, BlackJack, and many many many more. I hope my exams will include all this and I'm gonna ace in it XD
5. I still went back my hometown often as I can as I get homesick easily. I miss my mum and my LeLe so much, I get depressed sometimes and cry alone here cause they are everything to me. And when I'm back, yumcha session with my ladies is a must and you can find me at La Promise Cafe very frequently hahahaha.
6. Hmms let's see. Ahh yes, I gain so much weight I look like a bao now. LOL Why did I even say this gosh. Addicted to Korean food nowadays! Kimchi Soup, Fried Mandu, Jeon, Tobbokki and etc etc etc!
7. Currently missing my ex-housemate HL Milk cause I had move to another house. I feel kinda lonely out of the sudden cause I got no one to talk to hence I'm blogging again! PLEASE TALK TO ME PEOPLES!
8. I realize I'm so emotional nowadays and I tend to TWEET words I never meant. Sorry if I hurt you *sings*~ I promise to be more optimistic and change my attitude.
9. I had been addicted to manicure lately. I got a box of manicure related stuff with me now.
10. I'm currently single *cough*
11. I tweeting 24/7 except when I'm sleeping or when I do not have access to internet.
12. I just started my new sem and meet juniors today. We got a lot of new students for DMC. 50 of them! Gosh. Be nice to seniors or else.... HAHAHAHA joking.
13. I'm currently writing super random stuff I can't think of anymore so I shall stop here. Please pray that I will be more hardworking in updating my poor blog please.

Annyeong! :)

2 comments:

Panda said...

hoho! finally. please update more ya :D

Ashley Yean San said...

X) Yes panda!