Saturday, July 31, 2010

My PLANNING after SPM!


You may say " Trail also haven't finish,you already plan after SPM wan do what d. Kiasu ar you?" Aiya. I like lar. U where pain? HAHAHA. jkjkjk. Dont beat me please. I just want to plan early so that everything will went smoothly after SPM is FINISH! :) Cant wait cant wait cant wait! *wtf* I cant wait to graduate from my high school. The end of UNIFORM,hair and rules torture! My beloved juniors, u guys slowly suffer la yeah. U guys can do it wan! :P Kay,back to the topic. What i want to do after SPM is! :

Conquer MOUNT EVEREST! Yay! Im gonna be the 1st teenager of Malaysia to conquer it! :D Oh waving flag,oh waving flag~ 

Can you spot me? *Beaming* Yay! Im so ambitious rite? :D Did you feel proud have a GREAT friend like me? HEHEHEHE. 


Okay,im just JOKING! HAHA!

Please dont feel cheated. I edit the photo till i almost half dead. Appreciate it please T__T It look very easy hor? You come do and see la. Ishk. I may not conquer Mount Everest,BUT i conquer Maxwell Hill d. So i can totally forgive myself :D Im not a sport person but im done hiking Bukit Larut (HAHA,not really :P)  and run for 7km in a morning (during Heritage Run last Sunday) . Shits,i actually want to upload the picture i took at Maxwell Hill but i cant find it. So,next time i prove to you all kay? :D Sorry! Eh wait,i found it already! yay! Dont call me a liar.

Neh. The one in yellow circle is ME. Its us conquering Maxwell hill! U can see the whole Taiping behind us :)

So,i shall go back to the real thing. The things i wanna do after SPM is :

Dye my hair RED! 
Yes! I wanna be a red head~ HEHE. But i will break the school rules. Wait,what SCHOOL? HAHA. I am free babeh~ No discipline teacher going to catch me. Im not being a bad student kay? I pin my hair all UP at school and i never straightened,never curl,never dye my hair before. Its not wrong rite after i have suffer all this years? So,its on the top of my list! 

Second,i wanna visit these place:

Singapore very 1st! 
Kuala Lumpur

Pulau Redang!

Yay! But not alone of course. I dont like to be alone. I want to share this with my besties. My XYZ + C :)

Yay! We gonna explore the world!

Yes. I will only go holidays with them. HEHE. But dont worry ZzYing,although you go NS,but we will all wait you patiently to came back. and we shall go Pulau Redang together kay? HEHE. Cant wait cant wait cant wait.

3rd,i want to learn to read lips. 


Im someone who like to observe people or u can say,im a KPC la. I want to know everything and anything that happen around me. And i think its interesting lor. Then i will know if you talk bad about me. *Evil laugh*

The 4th thing in my list is i wanted to think properly of which college i wanted to go and what course i wanted to take. I had been considering KDU and Han Chiang. But,what you think? Course i think i will take up Mass Communication or Journalism if im into degree at once. But,im worried if i can do really well. And i was wondering to go into Foundation then Degree or Diploma first. So many wondering hor? maybe its time to go Studylink and find Ms Angie or Ms Loke. T_T 

At last wanted to get myself an iPhone 4! (if i get 7A's and above) 

iPhone 4 is such a irresistible rewards!  
If only i can score really well in my SPM. If la har. At 1st my rewards will be a DSLR camera but its banish after my dad is getting me a Canon Powershot G-11 now! Like,after a few weeks,it will be MINE. *throw confetti* I feel good~ Although its not a DSLR like i always dream of,but a semi-SLR is actually enough for me since im not really good in photography YET. 


See! It will be in my hand SOON! Yay! I can help my friend to capture more nice nice pictures of us before we all graduates. Its all memory you know. I will keep it forever! :) 

Lets just hope i can do well in everything then my life after SPM will be PURRR-Fect! :) Friends,GOOD LUCK in our Trial and SPM yeah. We will all pass with Flying Colors~

So,its time for me to go EAT up all the books pile on my bed after i had waste so much time blogging. Until then~ :D


No comments: