Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happier Me :)

I was on the bus one day, a long journey to go. I sit beside a stranger. Who had plug in her earpiece and blasting her music towards me. I wonder what's her story? What is she thinking? Are she surround by worries? Or can wait to reach her destination to meet someone she loves? She dress in a plain beige blouse,a pair of jeans,a checker bag, and a pair of pumps. Her music was really loud. I can even hear her songs. I'm really curious about humans. Cause everyone had different attitudes and characters.I think Its fun to explore human nature. How they react when problems comes up. How they try to being happy. How they feel when they are heart broken. 

Sometimes I'm curious about myself too. Why some of my friends are fond of me but some are not? Maybe it's really about wavelength and frequency of each people. Gosh I miss Physics now. How can I be good towards you but not her? Why have enemies? Although I try hard to please everyone,but it just seems impossible. So one day,I decide not to please anyone anymore. The other me just tell me stop being a puppet of others. So I give it a try. And the results comes out? Two different answer. Some seems to receive it while some don't. 

I'm glad to see those who still choose to stay with me. They are the greatest present for me after my family. They accept me  for being me. They never discriminate me for being honest and true. Although I still had a long journey ahead, but my life is always cheer by people who loves me. They care about me. Hear me when I'm in my difficult times. Lend me their shoulders when Im crying. Understands my problems and try to advice me. They are a part of me. 

To people who loves me out there, I'm blogging here to tell you guys how much I loves you. Sometimes one like on my status,one comment on my pictures means alot to me. At least I know you guys are always there with me. I'm not alone. I had overcome difficult times and because of you people I'm strong and happy. I wanna be the always happy-go-lucky girl in your hearts. Although it's just 17 (18 soon I know) years on this planet Earth,so much of you showers me with lots and lots of advice and loves. I appreciate everything and everyone. I knew there are kind peoples in the world. Peace yo :D

And to some of you who can't accept me,it's ok! Cause like I said everyone had different attitude and characters aye? Hehe. Just let them be. And I'm sure you will lead a happier life! Remains only the happiness,kick all those haters away!! Chill :)

2 comments:

CandleLight said...

You are always one of my best seniors. stay cool! :D
miss ya lots. ♥

Ashley Yean San said...

That's very sweet of you! Thanks :)