Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Gonna Update soon!

Im so freaking busy over exam weeks. Im sorry to all my readers. You know lah,exam leh. Sumore mid-term. Everyday burning midnight lipids (i just finish my Bio ppr today,so some are still stuck in my brain) Im getting mad soon! But nvm la. 3 more days babeh! Then im OFF to Singapore! UNIVERSAL STUDIO,wait me please. Im coming really soon! Huahaha. Will be updating more after i reach SG coz im damn free then. Slacking for whole two weeks and skip KELAS TAMBAHAN. *smirk* Oh well,toms will be Chemistry ppr1,2,3! Screwww IT. Then Thursday PHYSIC ~ BOO. Hate it. Nvm lah. If you can then can,if you cant jiu cant (Tribute to KHOR XIN SUAN) Bye :)

Who are you to judge me?
I know im not perfect,and i dont claim to be.
But before you start pointing fingers,
make sure your own hands are CLEAN ;)


End this post with a picture of the present Me and Xuan gave Cyndi Mummy :)
Xuan hardworks! I done absolutely NOTHING :P

1 comment:

csmilesy32 said...

Thank You for you and Xuan present...It is cute enough...