Thursday, October 8, 2009

爱,是一种付出;付出才是爱..

Tis quote..i learn it from my sch chinese languages teacher..actually its from a passage in the work book..and the passage inspired me..i reali love the quote..its simple yet meaningful..dont ya think so? although im not good in chinese,but with the help of my friend,i understand the meaning vy well..

love is not just couple-ish love..there are lotz n lotz of diffrent kind of love..love towards our family,love towards our friends,love towards our pets and many more..u dont need a BOYFRIEND to show ur love to..look ppl who is near u,alw there wen u nid them and express how much u love and care bout them..

Love without sacrifice is not love..no matter how much u sacrifice,it wont be enuf..mpst important,u love them deep from ur heart..mayb we duno hw to express it,but im sure ur loves one can feel it..rite?

Friends,i take a chance here to tell u all how much i love u.. without all of u,there wont be a happy me..onli u n family can reali make me happy..happiness which cum right tru my heart..thx u..the onli thing i cn gv bk to all of u is my laughter..i hope my laughter cn always accompany u no matter where u r..our friendship will never end..i love you..=)

给,永远比拿快乐。。=]

I give all of u my warmest smile..i give all of u my sincere heart..i give all of u a wish and hope it will come true..

i did not wrote this to bodek u all..i wrote this to thx u all..who alw b my friend no matter where i am..

Most sincerely : Yours MsPlastic
Time : 11.55pm
Date : 8 October 2009

No comments: