Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lame Sejarah..!!

Ahhhhh..FWAHK..!!

My SJ paper is so totally gonna fail..duhs..the moment I get the paper,one word to describe my feeling..”Blank”..but I try as hard as I could to squeeze out everything I read from my book tat day..but they din wanted to be SQUEEZED..!! so..i GIVE UP..!! u know at? Sejarah,u r the lamest thing I hv ever read..DUHS..!!

Btw,my mum haven’t cum out from Columbia..itts d the 4th day..n yet she is still lying on the bed ,dizzy..sigh..mummy,faster recover..i need u..wuwuwu..without mummy at home reali can die..hais..no ppl to nag me so tak biasa..at nite have to slp alone..sobs..but thx to a few fren who made my night not tat lonely though..Jeffrey,Chi Ming n Soon Keat..alw accompany me..thx u..!! =] Mummy promise to cum bk tomorrow..n I kno she will..!! jz like Chi Ming say,think positive..! hahas..

2molo math n bi paper 2.. hate math..the 3 last chap langsung dunoo..my trigonometry SUCKS..!! jz try my vy best lerhs..everything will b alright..dowan drop class..>.<
Jz a short update ..!! Tatas Human..!! *thumb up*

p/s :Love Story..!! You belong with me..! Im Yours..! xDD

(Lols..jz crappin over song title..hahas..no other meaning..im stil single n available..*wink*)

No comments: