Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thomas Cup 2010

Im currently so addicted to Thomas Cup 2010. I had been crazily adore Datuk Lee Chong Wei ever since Olympics last year :D I think he is super cute although my friend say NOT. Well. But i miss both of his match with Japan and Denmark. What a waste! But i wont miss it toms which is the Semi-Final!


Malaysia VS China
Time : 7.30pm
Date : 14 May 2010 (Friday)

Watch it on TV1 or Astro Arena & Astro Supersport! LIVE kay? It will be damn dang exciting! For sure Im on Malaysia side. I truly believe in Malaysia's players after i read the analysis by Bernama (click to view)! So,lets all shout MALAYSIA BOLEH! How much i hope im in the stadium too cheering for Malaysia's team. Anyhow, i will be praying and cheering on my couch! bwahaha. Below are photos i get from net of Lee Chong Wei. So damn adorable and cool when he smack on his opponent! He is now still the world Top 1 :)




Enough of Thomas Cup. I had been so excited the whole morning at school which is damn annoying to my classmates i guess. Sorry!

So,lets photo spamming! lazy to type so much.

My Brown Eyes :)

Me eyes seem so watery.


My LeLe :)

Below is picture taken when studying CHEMISTRY at Xuan's. At last upload it from my cams.


HAHA! you know which is who? :P


Salad that Xuan's mum made for us. nomnomnom!

My mind map of X.Y.Z :P


*Love*

Toms morning actually i dont have to go SCHOOL cause its CUTI PERISTIWA due to Speech Day. But we,CHORAL SPEAKERS have to perform. After like 1 whole year we din practice,sudd,teacher told us to perform. Gahhh! But nvm la. We will try our best to gv our best performance! So,kampateh to all CHORAL SPEAKERS! :)

Ended this post with my LeLe pic again! Miss her la. She d went to my aunt hse for no reason for a WEEK!Boooo! Hate it. I gt no one to accompany me this week. *Sobs*


No comments: