Saturday, July 24, 2010

My PROMISE :D

As i PROMISE,im gonna blog about the sketch competition i enter if i WIN it,so now you have it. HEHEHE! TMGS got CHAMPION for English Language Sketch Competition District Level 2010. *applause* I wanna take this opportunity to thanks ALL my sketch team included my two beloved teacher Pn Ramlah n Pn Haslina. They did everything to help us and gives us idea and teach us how to be a drama queen~ :P

On a very fine morning,all of us move our damn NICE props up the cement lorry *wtf* which is wet due to rain. Siew Mei run all the way to get newspaper. Then Siew and SF have to sit the lorry to get to Convent while others sit either Pn Ramlah or Pn Haslina cars. I sit on Pn Ramlah Naza Ria and its so funnay when teacher cant park her car properly and she blurt out "I havent drive this car for ages" HAHAHA. She is such a CUTE teacher. I love her alot! So we walk to the school and get so tense up all over us cause we see so many great groups around. So we was CHASE into the hall and after the 2nd group perform,suddenly the electricity went off just like this. Ugh,so annoying. Plus the hall is damn stuffy as 14 schools participate. So some of us start to linger out from the hall and went to the canteen to have some food since we are all HUNGRY. By 10.30am all of us is back to the hall and the competition starts again~ After group 5,my teacher come shooooh us to the changing room to put make ups on our BEAUTIFUL faces and change into our clothes. I was a policemen in this sketch "Looking for a Rain God" I only have 2 lines but teacher force me to make ups till like a,ughh! My image totally broken since that day -___- My other teacher,Pn Norazlin sudd come in and say " You will perform before the lunch" All of us was like WhAT?! After the next two group,we gonna perform! Butterflies all in our stomach~ So scary you know? All of us have stage phobia wan especially its our 1st time involve in DRAMAA~ So after group 9, we stand by by the stage and when we start to moves all the props on stage,it was such a mess! All kind of probs we face T__T Me as a technician get so tense and everything went upside down. But we manage to save it and everything goes smoothly except the head din fly out when Mokgobja kill Neo and Boseyong xD I play all the sound effect well i gueess. My baby lappie did a GREAT job! :) When the blood splatting part,everyone cheer and clap for us,i was actually jumping like mad bhind while playing the sound effect. Damn HIGH wan lor! after our performance,my teachers was d bhind the stage waiting for us! They say we did a great job and we are all happy birds! :) Their supports was so IMPORTANT to us! At last we get to eat peacefully~ Nomnomnom. My hand is shaking went i eat the Nasi Ayam. We start to relax a bit and went to the hall to see the other 4 performance. Convent and Hua Lian did a SUPERB job! Love their performance! After that,all of us was hand in hand. Xiang Qi squeeze my hand so badly. LOL. all of us wait the result till our heart almost fall out. *suspense music*

The 4th placing goes to : SERATAS!
The 3rd placing goes to : Hua Lian!

And here comes the suspense,either TMGS or Convent gonna get 2nd and Champion.
So guess what,Convent was announce as the 2nd !
And went they announce TMGS as the CHAMPION,all of us jump up and down like mad women (we dont even care our image anymore) My tears of happiness almost fall but HAHA! i hugged honey Xuan so tightly! Teacher signal us to get up the stage and get the applause and cheers we suppose to get! Ahhh~ The moment of joy and happiness cant be explain! I love u guys alot! Mwahs!

So enough of writing,i write so much d! Picture spamming :)



This was during the practice!

My honey Xuan and Mami :)


This was during the competition day! At LOBBY v SF :)


Mami and SF


All our PROPS.


Me and honey Xuan :D

In Pn Haslina car


Me,Xuan and Nee. I look retard here.


The props damn nice hor! :D


Xuan performing~


Bye Bye Mokgobja and Ramadi~


The whole Sketch Team! Cheers baby!


My honey Xuan (HAHAHA) and honey Ying :D


Xuan say we got the same smile :B


Hua Lian performance!

And jiang jiang jiang *drum roll*


Kiss the champion MEDAL! :D


It totally shows me : MsPlasticBiter ngek ngek!


GOLD for TMGS!

After that,Me,Xuan,Ping,SF,Mami and XiangQi went for Snow Mountain at Larut Matang! We ordered :

3 Honeydew Snow Mountain
Assam Snow Mountain
Milk Snow Mountain
Chocolate Snow Mountain
Lychee Snow Mountain

&

Fishballs Kuey Tiao
Laksa!

Nomnomnom! I cant live without all this food mehhh! Photo TIMEY again :


Mami mouth open wide wide!


Nomnom GOOOOD!


Busy talking :S


Thats the ASSAM snow mountain!

Phewww! Long post! Toms is Taiping Heritage Run! Who cares peoples that's going to be there.
We just gonna enjoy ourselves! Go go SoH pOz! Those bitches are just HAHAHA,whore! We just gonna run and overcut them kay? :) <3>
Let it be,LET IT BE~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol you guys went on pn haslina's car.
good times weh.
so PROUD of u guys!!
and jealous because I CAN'T GET TO SEE YOU ALL PERFORM!
aaaah...
TMGS all the way! *hugs*

-shereen

Ashley Yean San said...

HAHA. My frens la. not me. im in PnRamlah's car :D Yay! TMGS the best~ *throw confetti* ;)