Monday, July 19, 2010

XYZ + C Time!

Im very BUSY! Busy Busy Busy! Why am i so BUSY? Because im BUSYYYYYYYYYY! HAHA! Ok. Im just crapping. But im really BUSY. Coz im in the English Language Sketch Competition. I shall remain it as secret until i WIN the competition. HEHEHE. Coz alot school joining it. And in case those who join somehow visit my blog,i ma become traitor d? Hehe. So shall just skip it. Wait i win then i blog about it kay? :) Saturday whole morning at SCHOOL prepare sketch props and sound effect and everything. Then after finish around 12pm, Xuan my HONEY,mum come fetch me,Nee and Xuan back home. She fetch Nee back first. Then fetch me and Xuan go Popular and 5 cent shops to buy BLING BLING :D But cant find it @@ So we give up and we all go McDees eat the new GCB - Grilled Chicken Burger. Its very pricey! I cant find the picture online,so go find it yourself yeah :D It taste not bad but quite disappointing with it. The pepper sauce quite spicy for me. I still prefer the burger below :


Spicy Chicken McDeluxe!

Nomnomnom. They taste like HEAVEN. Can compare with Prima Burger. Not bad not bad. HEHEHE.

After nomnom,Xuan mum fetch me back home,and by 1 hour time,im back into Xuan's Vios. LOL. I was bring to her house (i feel like being kidnapped here) and i was force to do the props! Gahh. I was just joking. I just sit there,cross-lap,online and let Xuan do the props all by herself while talk to her. HEHEHE. Im sorry my honey. You know i love you geh :P I almost fainted coz im very tired but then ZzYing and Chia Sheng come to the rescue. You all shall know what happen if u follow my Twitter :D !

XYZ + C time again! I LOVE THEM!


Oh here is me trying to SPARKLE under the light :P

Quite long never gather around and GOSSIPS liao. SO we just sit and lie lazily around Xuan's bed and talk talk talk,yak yak yak,crap crap crap. At last,Tyzz Ying received a call and have to go back. So we bid them a sad goodbye and run back to room and continue ; talk talk talk,yak yak yak and crap crap crap. HAHAHA. after some time,someone knock on Xuan door,i thought is her small brother but TADDA! Its ZzYing and CSheng! Feel so happy to see them back :D We then continue, pffft, i guess you guys know what im going to write so,yeah. By dinner time, Xuan mummy come knock on our door and ask us go down NOMNOMNOM again. Guess what we eat.

STEAMBOAT

TomYam base sumore. Am i making you hungry? See the picture below and i will make ur saliva drooooool. *slurp*



HEHEHE. Hungry d? Go find something to eat then :B

Its so warm to gather around the hot pot and laugh together looking at each other tomato face. I shall keep this memories in my heart always. I love you girls and GUY !

XYZ + C forever :)

Remember : My life is 99% without them. Never complete!

No comments: