Friday, November 12, 2010

A short BREAK :)

SPM in like 10 days more. Deactivate my Facebook. But still updating my blog. I don’t wanna lose my Glitterati status in Nuffnang! So,you must be wondering have I been a good girl and start revising already? Yup. If not, I won’t pack up my laptop and modem. But somehow force by mum to on it cause she need to order Pizza. Pfft. But for the SAKE of SPM,I sacrifice a lot of things. So my dear results,make sure you pay me for what I had sacrifice kay? My whole life depend on you T__T  Don’t forget to keep visiting my blog! And do pray for me. Hope I can score well in my SPM and be on my way to my dream ambition! A world-famous journalist :) Good Luck Everyone who will be taking SPM 2010! All of us can do it. Kampateh! Shall end this post with a few picture of LeLe. Take care






No comments: