Monday, November 1, 2010

Typical Non Friday at TGI Friday's

I forget when it is. I just remember its the day where my lovely sister Jenn back to Singapore T_T We went to Queensbay to hunt for FOOD before headed to Penang Airport. Me,mummy and Jenn was cravings for Sakae Sushi. But when we reach there,its under renovation. FML or what!? We walk away in dismay. Wonder what to eat. At last,we decided to go Friday's.

Everyday is Friday at TGI Friday's ! :)
Free Flow Ice Lemon Tea!

Mami and Sister Jenn :D
 We order 2 main course and 1 appetizer! They are nomnom good! But quite pricey for me,i think.

Friday's Triple Play! Include : Potato Skin + Cheese thingy,Buffalo Wings,Celery and Fried Cheese!!!
This is GOOD.

Sparkling Buffalo Wings.

Mine : Mac and Cheese!

The Southwest Chicken Breast that comes with my Mac and Cheese.
I saw your saliva drooling!
Mami Southwest White Fish blabla. Its a bit TOO sour.


How can I let go my sister without SHOPPING? I shop alot that day since dunno how many years i did not shop. Abit kua zhang I know. But I dont shop without my sister and mami. Cause they are my MONEY source. *kachings kachings* Cant find anything suitable at Forever 21. So I search from Kitschen and Nichii. Bought 5 pieces of clothes. Include the top and short in the pic below :D

From Kitschen.

Then we bid Jenn goodbye. See you after I finish my SPM ! And in SINGAPORE! Huahaha. Cant wait to finish my SPM and float above the air! Weeeeee :)

No comments: