Thursday, January 13, 2011

Graduated :)

School reopen like weeks ago. And I finally realize, i wanna be back at the school! Which was bad cause I'm graduated from my high school. Ok I admit I hate school when I'm still tied to it cause of the exams and have to wake up supahh early in the morning. Why can't they just start school at 9 or 10? LOL . And yeah some really boring class but we can just sleep through it as the teacher starts to speak a single unknown science or add maths terms. But whats best about school is : FRIENDS! How I miss some of my classmate where we will sit together during free periods and talk and do homeworks together,trying to figure out the correct answer for our additional mathematics homework. I had annoying classmates too which are super annoying and noisy not like me *cough* jkjkjk. I miss running to the next class and try to talk to my friends about what time they having recess later cause sometimes different classes had different recess time. I miss sneaking out of class when the teacher did not notice so I can go to the library to read the newspaper. 

Oh and the FOOD! I can't say my canteen food was awesome cause it's cold and oily and unhealthy and everything bad. But surely I miss their 'cucur udang' very much! It cost RM1 for 8 pieces but me and my friend always take more than that! Huahahaha. Secret reveal. Aiya once in a blue moon nevermind want. At least we got paid right? Canteen food was so much cheaper. RM1 for a plate of Nasi Lemak and you could put as much sambal as you like! RM0.50 for a packet of Jambu and the Asam Powder is FOC too :P where can you get this price in town?! Best of all we can sit down on the long table and bench while tell each other about what happen at our class earlier and which teacher just get angry on who. And thanks to the Mami among us, we can had steaming hot mushroom soup! It's really warm especially during rainy days. I would like to take this opportunity to thanks Cyndi Mami for the great soup. If you ever taste it, you won't even bother to drink Pizza Hut's soup anymore! Its makes from real mushrooms and potatoes not from the can want hor! 

Last but not least is some great teacher I had. My super kind English teacher, Puan Ramlah who is always patience and soft hearted. She was also our English Drama teacher and she really teach me alot. Thanks to her I write better essays and the last day of school she told me 'Yean San,I believe you can write really good essays and stories so continue to work hard and good luck for your SPM!' while hugging me. I nearly drop my tears seriously. Thank you for believing me teacher ! :) Not to forget my super cool class teacher Mr Baderol or what me and my tablemate call him Uncle Bad. I loves him cause he never change the placing of me and my tablemate for dunno what reason. Haha. We are the only 3 tables in the whole class that never been change. What I hate is all the works he gave me to do cause I'm the class secretary TT He also teaches us History, the forever boring subject but he spice it up abit by asking all of us to do presentation regularly. He seldom scolds but when he gets angry,it's scary! I often sleep in his class especially when he is discussing some exercise he gave us. Not only me but the WHOLE class. LOL

Next will be my unpatience Add Maths teacher Ms Low. She gets angry really fast and will be annoyed if we did not know how to solve certain problems. Add maths is my poorest subject among all cause I think my logic brain does not function very well,ugh.   I still remember I only get 17 marks in my 1st exam during form 4! I only start to pass during Form 5 ( don't laugh at me please ) due to my tuition and also thanks to this teacher. She gives really many homework and fires up whenever peoples don't hand it up. Scary shit. I think I really improves alot but she never seems to praise me. Hmms. Maybe she is not that fond of me.

My Chemistry teacher Ms Ng who is like the most super duper very patience teacher in the whole school. She can even stand it although some really rude classmates of mine answer her in a harsh tone or rude way. Even me and my friend can't stand it but she never scold just shout in the super polite way to grab our attention. Gosh. Really salute her. I sleep really a lot in her class and she will come knocking on my table and wake me up and force me to answer weird Chemistry questions :'( she really seldom gives us homework and never ever scolded us for not finishing her homework but I know deep in Her heart she must be madly disappointed. Sorry teacher ! 

Phew must I really state out every teacher here? Ok ok one last teacher and I'm done. My cute doll Biology teacher Puan Nor Kamaliah. I'm mentioning her cause whenever she starts to speak, her words will automatically hypnosis us and we will fall to a deep deep slumber. Then she will shout in her timid doll voice 'Kamu ingat saya menyanyi ke?!' HAHAHA. That's why my Biology marks keep on dropping. 

The end of my teachers story. Applause please :3 hahaha. And what I miss the most is activities held in our school. Sports Day and Jogathon during the very beginning of the years which is the times I lose some fats. No I cant run can't jump can't even throw cause I'm no no athlete. But i had been the squad leader of my sport house marching team for 3 years *beam* and I miss torturing my juniors :P it's fun to mix around newbies in the school and bully them ( not that kind of punching and kicking bullies ok ). They always listen to you and never fight back except a few who was really annoying. But I'm proud to say all my Treacher sports house member are the coolest and cutest ttm! Keep the spirit burning! :) Oh oh and the coolest event in our school will be the Canteen Day. Every class will come up with different food and sell it at the most extreme expensive price LOL. But it's cool cause friends from other school get to come and visit us and that's the time we sell and earn as much money as we can. Arguments will be heard everywhere due to the different opinion of everyone and it's totally normal. It's really a memorable event as we learn to do our own business and way to handle a stall :)

My iPod is running out of juice here cause it's 4.46am here and I'm still blogging cause I can't sleep. Thanks to everyone that had been a part of my school life no matter you bring me good or bad memories. Lots of loves <3

No comments: