Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Name. New Me.

Im feeling so excited and happy once I deactivated my old profile and started a new one,with a NEW NAME! I bet everyone thought Im crazy of something but I never feel so light before. Everything are HISTORY now and Im a brand new me :) My name was Alice before but nah,that's just not my character and stuff,its way to girlish for me. Im sorry to Jenn,my sister who is actually the one who name me Alice. But I had her agreement for this new name too. She know I face some problems and understand why I wanted to change my name. I grow up being more on the boyish side I think. I know I got long hair and I wear skirts but my character is different. I love cars and automobile. I loves gadgets and I will said it directly on your face if I hate you .__. So I think my new name suits me better.

So,Ashley will be. Ashley is my new name now. Ashley Ooi Yean San. Its boyish yet girlish at the same time. Thats why I choose this name :D But I love Yean San the best cause its given by my parents. The San makes me feel like SUN and Im always bubbly and happy as the SUN. I hope so. Teheehee.

Im really so hyper for the whole night. People accepted my friend requests and started calling me Ashley. At first I really cant adapt to the whole new situation cause I got so few updates on my news feed and people calling me name that Im so unfamiliar. But slowly when I lie down on my bed and think properly,its actually better. At least now I can really just add my FRIENDS in my Facebook and there wont be and junk or rubbish in my friend list. Im totally turn over a new leaf now. New name. New me. New character. New Facebook. I hope everything will change to better. Seriously. 

Old friends of mine if I forget to add you in my new Facebook account do sent me a request and I will certainly and please to approve.

Im tired of stuff and I guess its time to change everything. Are you happy to force your friends to the edge now? Bahh. Sick of it. Totally sick of it. I had enough patience of you. This is the best I can do. Just stay away from me! 

Hi. Im Ashley Yean San. You can call me Ash for short. Nice to meet you :)

No comments: