Monday, November 9, 2009

You Belong With Me..~

Lols..as u see from my title,my hand gatal liao..too long no blog liao..wahaha..

Ermmm..lets see..my mum go kl to stay at other hosp for 4 days..so i have to stay v my aunt..no INTERNET..so i have to suffer my exam week without FACEBOOK..! which is a gd thing for me..at least i will touch my book..FB,u r a ADDICTION..!! hate uu..T__T

So guys,hw was ur exam week?? Mine is BURNING MIDNITE WATER for almost everyday..sucks la wehhh..everyday stare at the book almost to 3am..so the next day exam time wan die dowan die..every paper pun slp like pig..wahahahaha..!! wat to do..hais..tats wat u get if study last minute..LIKE ME..wahaha..and i think i answer all da paper badly..ALL..not even 1 paper i satisfy mia..NONE AT ALL..arghs..! sumore say dowan drop class..hais..hard d la..friday get a few result..pun like shit liao...addmt GG terus..Math A2 nia..zz..Moral 68..! Bm 78..T_T others forget liaohs..nvm..hahas..

so..lst sat i went out v Nee,Mun,Xuan,Hung n Eddie(=.=)..go pizza mum mum..wait Xuan for 1 HOUR..!! Xuan,nxt time u late again,im goin to chop u..!! the pizza cum d but all of us jz stare at it coz Xuan nt yet cum..all saliva drizzling over da pizza..xDD
Xuan cum d then we jiu HOI CHAN..!! then after finiz,Xuan jiu say smtg make me vy worried.."ehs,i wan go buy The Sim 3 d,tak boleh tahan liao..y i worry?? coz The Sim 3 is in my BAG..!! AWKWARD..=.= i was planning to gv her a surprise this monday at sch,mana tau she burst my BUBBLE..!! so i jiu take out The Sim,n Xuan scold me pian tai..i so innocent u kno..! im not pian tai..im pervert nia..wahahaha..~!! coz me n Xuan kip looking at Hung n Eddie as if they were the last 2 boys on tis earth..bwaha.. Then we plan after tat wan buat apa..after discuss for vy long,we decide to go REX BOX..!! yups..Eddie gor gor fetch us there..so weird sit his car..1st time..he din even bring us cross the road..kesian we 4 gurls..T___T
Rex box coz us RM61 for 3 hours,9 ppl which include Me,Xuan,Nee,Mun,Cyndi,Yee,T.Ying,Hung, n Eddie..Me n Xuan n Ying sing Taylor Swift de song till so syok..!! we sit there sing sing til exhausted liao..lols..by 8,T.Ying mum cum fetch her bk,i follow her car coz i wan go TS..! thx aunty..^^ then reach there liao go arcade find Pet Pet,San Yun,Jonathan n bla bla bla..me,Pet n San Yun decide to go watch poker King..! a 2 hour movie..its nice..but i think the duration abit long..

My mum gv me go genting lerhs luhs..~ so happy..2day at sch me,T.ying,xuan n sf jiu start dreaming n wrote out a list wat to bring..so happie..cnt wait..24th~26th Nov..Genting,We r COMING..!! then we all at class jiu start to crap wat kind of boy we like..T.ying like cool cool n gentlemen de,coz she got affected by the Love Novel she was chasing after tis few days..Xuan like boys v very nice smile n nice teeth..!!wahaha..me? Dimple,humor,v a black frame spec,tall,fair..Weeeee..~ day dreaming..kakakas..!!

Btw,I got a new gurlfren now..her name is 乐乐..u wan kno who is her?? wen i free i post her picture here k??hahas..mwahs..love her lotz n lotz..never leave me ya..u canot leave me..abo i chop u..!!You Belongs v Me..!!

P/S : Happie burfday sweetie Xuan..ILY..=)

2 comments:

Speechless said...

hahaha~ soh poh =D merdeka le~ grats ^^

Ashley Yean San said...

Yea Luhs..^^
so gd..~