Sunday, November 15, 2009

Blackout For 10 HOURS..!!

My title is so obvious huh? My freaking taman blackout for freaking 10 hours..! 10 HOURS..!! wtf..TNB..wat the hell r u doing actualli? did u get pay by the goverment? if yes,next time plz repaired it FASTER..n i mean it,FASTER..!! wasted my whole day..from 1pm till 11pm..sit there face wall..abo jiu slp slp slp..luckily got 乐乐 accompany me..hais..have torch light dinner v my mum..whole taman pitch black..have to use candle to light up my house abit..LAME..!!
CANDLE..!!

Ok..cn i move my story backwards??LOL..yesterday went movie v 16 others friend..must i reali list them out? Awww..kk..xDD

Yean San =)
Tyzz Ying
Xuan
Hui Shing
Yik Mun
Shee Ping
Yen Nee
May Ying
Yee Mei
Zi Yee
Shirley
Cyndi
Kah Chun
Chi Ming
Hung Hung
Eddie

So..we went to watch........2012..!! at last..we get to watch it..! woooot..! we have been longing for it for so so so so long.. luckily i booked it earlier..abo we jiu nonit watch..whole cinema full..! n the duration for this movie is 160 minutes..its kinda long..but,worth it..it make me cnt catch my breath..its even more exciting than roller-coaster..! rated 10/10..! MUST WATCH..=)

"The moment we fight among each other,is the moment we lost our HUMANITY"

Wooot..Lurves this line..hahaha..Xuan n Tyzz Ying cry till vy serious..haha..eye pun bengkak.. but me not that serious..haha..jz drop some tears..SILENTLY..bwahahas.. after movie jiu lari go buy Loo Yee's birthday present at Acewin.. i choose his present till my eye pun blur..dunno wat he like..hais..at last choose a white jacket (which i LIKE..Lols) n a black t-shirt..then by 7 reach his house..feel so weird..all boy..me one gurl..hais..cant connect v wat they talking..so buat bodoh nia..luckily got Chi Ming n Chan Chung accompany me..Wahahas.. Then after we eat,we go play poker..i din bring money,so borrow from Chi Ming rm2..manatau,b4 i go bk,get bk profit RM5..! hahas..kelian de Chan Chung..must pay so many ppl..then i 9.30 have to cum bk lerhs..must jaga my 乐乐.. Mum go Tesco..But around 20 minutes later,Chan Chung,Dixon,Justin n Shawn cum my house..wahahas..Dixon on9 then me ma crap v them lor..Shawn go to go bk earlier..his house at Taman Tasik.. so hemust use the Graveyard road ni cn go bk..but we all kip ask him dowan..very dangerous..at last he aso go bk lerhs..then wen he reach,he sms cum ask the 3 of them dont use tat road..he saw n heard smtg jz now..GOSH..it gives me creeps immediately..! sumore after they all go bk,i must stay alone..hais..luckily got 乐乐 accompany me..=(

So..do u kno who is 乐乐?? Haha..cum cum..here i introduce u,黄乐乐..Bwahahas..xD


She on my Biology book..hahas..
Me n Her..I Love Her..
Sleeping Soundly..=)

hahas..that my beloved HER..! Got to go now..

Bye Friends..IMY..=)


No comments: