Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ponteng! :D

HaHaHa..so obvious ryte? im a PONTENG KAKI.. *thumbs up for me*
so wert if we ponteng once awhile? I kno..sum of my frens were those who have "FULL-ATTENDANCE" or wert so ever,but must we reali go to school everyday? sumore its after the FREAKING exam??! dont u guys feel tired waking up earli everyday? Hahas..u all rajin kaki lahs..anywaysc,congratz to u all having the "Kehadiran Penuh" certificate..! :)

But the onli thing nice about ponteng is we get to SLEEEEEEEEP til supah late..!! i will slp as long as i want..till i wake up by myself..and not by da CRAZY alarm in my handphone which always n forever playing "THE SHOW" to wake me up..get bored liao..but NEVER MIND LAH..! 2 more days to suffer da alarm..! then im FREEEEEEE..! for 1 month..Yea..! 1 month no ALARM..! Hohoho..Lets all say "TAK NAK" to alarm..xP

Ytd midnite,a fren in my MSN written that there will be Meteor Shower in Malaysia on his PM..i get so freakishly excited..! but after awhile..i feel down..coz,i think its onli sweet to watch meteor shower with our loves one..but,i dont own anyone now..he does not belong to me anymore..duhs..wat so eva..! in another decade,i will watch meteor shower again with sumone..im so SURE..! but make sure i cn past 2012 1st..=.=

2molo will be the TMGS 1st ever election for Head girl 2010..Good Luck Esther..! I LOVE YOU..mwahhhs..always my Esther..=)


Nites Everyone..! Bai Bai Bai Bai Bai :)

No comments: