Sunday, February 21, 2010

I love Xuan n Ying :D

I finally know..i finally know..I FINALLY KNOW!! *beaming*

Hahas..i finally get it why i had dis courage to write that post..! you know why?? coz i had just realize,my true friend is always beside me.. n i never knew it!! HAHA! hw stupid am i.. i suddenly realize,with them,im not afraid of anything..anything at all..i know they will alw by my side.. Tadda!

Thank You To: Khor Xin Suan & Tan Tyzz Ying!!

I finally know who is my true friend now.. Im not afraid of anything u guys will do to me..throw me with stone?nahs..throw me with rotten egg??eeee... LOL.. friend,dont JEALOUS :P

sum of you may think,aiya,true friend wont last..but,who cares..? Its enuf that u have them NOW..thats what matter..weeeee.. I love them like x1000.. My life is equal to 99 if without them.. Never complete :D

Just a short message to You : I LOVE YOU!! :) :) :)


5 comments:

CandleLight said...

hey.. i love ur last paragraph.. especially da last sentence.. it's so true.. but u r lucky coz u hav 2.. =)

Ashley Yean San said...

Thx Suz..yeahs..im really lucky..!! Really appreciate them so much!! :)

CandleLight said...

i understand how do u feel.. really.. =) she will be da sweetness in ur bitterness rite?

Ashley Yean San said...

Like Mae say..they r the cheese to my Macaroni..wahaha..!

CandleLight said...

haha.. yea.. n she will be my lil yellow spongebob, absorb my tears whenever i cry..