Saturday, February 20, 2010

Im Not Feeling Ashamed of My Post..Im Proud :)

When you try not to believe the truth..
thats the moment,u lost control..
and start to talk like no one cares..
cause u never realize its u..
who cause so much trouble..
only ppl can see others bad thing..
but not urself..
coz we alw think we r right..
yes..i had the same thing in my mind..
but i try to wake up before its too late..
i need courage to do such things..
and thanks to my FREN,i did it..
never,NEVER under estimate the power ur fren had..
coz,u will never kno..
u will never kno..
One day,u will need them the most..
coz,family dont follow u to the end of ur world..
Thats all i can say..
When you realise my words is true,its d too late..

Im sorry if i offense anyone of you..
I did it without any harm..
I appreciate those who understand what i blog..
I dont care those who cant accept the truth..
Coz,ITS MY BLOG AND I BLOG :)
*throw confetti*

Sign : MsPlastic


No comments: