Thursday, February 4, 2010

Late Update :(

Been a loooong time since i last update my blog..sorry to all those who actually follows my blog..its due to some technical probs i had been facing since the last two weeks..my modem was SHOCK by the THUNDER..n congratz..no on9 for 2 weeks..i was actually quite greatful with it..at least in this 2 weeks i actually DONE all my HOMEWORK (well,i call it all..xD) *beaming* Im proud of myself seriously..had a great time with my know-for-11-years Friend..at least she makes my 502 nightmare less scary :D we will like CURSE n F**K each other out..but its cool..coz we nvr reali get into terrible fight..just,a way to entertain ourself out from those HECTIC sch works i think..bwahaha..n this 2 weeks is like totally BUSY..! i had to wash my Pj clothes from Monday to Friday..my washing machine gonna GG if continue like dis..almost every evening had to stay back at sch till 5 or 6 to teach my sport house marching..n u can call the Form 1 kinda slow learner..but seriously,im nt blaming on them..i totally understand..i overcome it before..so just teach them patiently..well,not as "fierce" as last year i guess..this year stil joke with them la..but all my F1 juniors say im vy fierce..RAWR..*showing TIGER teeth* haha..nvm la..still hope the last year i bcum Squad Leader,i cn make my sport house marching team PROUD..we can do it..BURNING TREACHER,BURNING RED..!haha..semangat sungguh.. :D

Wen to watch Haunted Universities last Saturday with my peeps..totally regret wen the screen start to "colour"..i use Dr.Loo jacket to close myself up for the 1st two stories..n i think i wasted my RM10..but then Zying sudd tell me tat Chia Sheng say room 2 showing Alvin n the Chipmunk now..so i at once run out,n thought cn go watch with Chia Sheng,coz im too SCARED for ghost story anymore..but,bahhh..wen CS come oit,the ppl saw,so plan CANCEL..*sad* so i went sit with CS at the bottom row..n he lie to me for like 3 times..n i promise myself nt to believe him anymore..he watch the show before d..so i blive wat he told me bout the story..but then,he LIE me..congratz..i just get LIED from u CS..n it make me shout n kip beat him..lols..ur fault..blehhh..oh,btw,thx Dr Loo for his jacket :D

So many things wanna update..but all forget d..grrrrr...no choice..i shud write it out in Notepad next time if cnt on9..totally addicted to K-Pop song nowadays..way to COOL..n SodaLime n Fang Da Tong..he is so CUTE!!*aaa-chooo* kip sneezing since just now wake up..==

Currently listening : Hei Qun Zhi

No comments: