Monday, August 2, 2010

Lizards. Ugh.

Selamat Pagi.

A random update.

After my recess,i went back to class as usual. All tense up cause its History class with Uncle Bad :O So,after we greet him SELAMAT PAGI,cikgu,we all continue to do our stuff as usual. Class as noisy as usual. Talking to Ain and Mun. Suddenly,he walk to our table and start asking Ain something. I dont give a damn at first but then,he call my name and ask the same thing.

YES! At that particular moment,i feel something,SOMETHING on my knee. I thought its the table or perhaps anything plastic. SO,i use my hand and try to rub that thing away. But it just wont GO off! I look down at my knee and i this particular friend of mine :

Photo credit :Thanks to RottenApple Jian Le :D
ITS ON MY KNEEEEEEEEEEE! I can feel it's cold body wriggling on my KNEE! *wtf* And at that time,Uncle Bad was talking to me. I dont know how should i react. So i just let the lizards to fall down and answer back Uncle Bad. And when he stop asking me question, i look down on the floor,and there he ( i think,coz he molested me! TT ) was. Without this tail O.O My classmates behind start to scream and squeal as if they never saw lizard before. Hello,its on my knee and i dont even scream abit. (ok,maybe abit)  And he started his lesson but my classmates were still SCREAMING and squealing. He look sternly at them and the class start to peace off.

Now the questions is : How the lizards can be on my table and crawl to my knee? Got lizard nest anywhere? O.O

So i come back home,eat the CHAR SIEW rice and go to sleep at once. Without bathing. Eek. No,im not dirty. Im TIRED! TT So after a few hours of sleep, i feel something tickling on my ear and its wet. So i know its LeLe. Mum ask her to wake me up cause she know i will never put my just-wake-up-not-enough-sleep temper on LeLe. First thing i saw when i open my eyes was her cuddling around me biting my panda blankie. I hug her tightly and play with her awhile before wake up. And i decided to play :

Hide and Seek!

with her :D My 1st time trying and i thought she wont actually cooperate. But i was wrong. i hide behind my room door and keep calling her. She cant find me cause the space behind my door is damn messy. She just run here and there finding for me at 1st but then she start barking and yelping. Awww. She miss me. She even jump up my bed to find me which is something she wont do cause she cant jump that high. She goes under the blanket, crawl over my pillow. What a scene! I quickly come out from behind and hug her tightly. She loves me just as much as i love her. How do i live without you~ *singing* Ahh~

She is as sweet as chocolates. 
She gave me warmth that i can never get from anyone else. 
She cant talk, but i can feel her :)

Hugging her soft toy :D

Her beautiful eye.

Kissy kissy :*

Wake up wake up!

The end of my random post :)

SELAMAT MALAM!

No comments: