Saturday, September 25, 2010

Blackberry Torch 9800 by Celcom

I need a new HANDPHONE.  No. I need a new SMARTPHONE :)

Blackberry had been top choice after iPhone cause I always adore it's QWERTY keypad. I think it looks damn cute although my friend say NOT.

So,what do I love about the brand NEW BB Torch 9800? 

1st of ALL!

Below is the condition of my handphone now. Its my w580i which is my sister's second hand phone. Do I look poor here? Its because I gave away my W920 to my dad cause his handphone broke down and I know he needed it more than me. So,being a kind enough daughter,i sacrifice!


Aint she look so pity in the picture above?? 

But if it is BB Torch 9800,it would be totally a different STORY!



Because ; the latest new BlackBerry® Torch™ 9800 is the 1st smartphone with a BlackBerry® keyboard and full 3.2 inch touch screen for an enhanced device experience.Which means,I can own a touch screen smartphone with the cute QWERTY keypad? Izit chio or what? Pfft. Give me give me give me.

2nd!

Im a social freak. I own Facebook,Twitter,Tumblr,Blogspot and even Photobucket. Seriously,I can't live without social networking around me. I need to know the latest gossips and relationships going around in Facebook. I need to know what my friend is doing on Twitter. I blog to entertain my friends around. But, I can only do it all with my bulky laptop. You don't expect me to bring my laptop all around I go right? :( 

AGAIN. BB Torch 9800 makes sure you can stay connected with all your families and friends via email,mobile and internet anytime anywhere! Just one device, you can do so much thing! Why technology nowadays so cool huh? It allows you to receive emails from your personal and business accounts, receive and open email attachments, browse through your favorite sites, stay in contact with loved ones via Instant messaging, mobile calls, sms & much much more! You can also update multiple social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Buzzd and much more with a single post or gather and filter all your social network and feeds in one view. It's that easy or what? 

It also comes with dazzling features such as :
-  Immerse yourself with 8 GB of memory, expandable up to 32GB with a microSD card, zoom effect by a pinch of your fingers and enhanced music player that allows you to view full album art and track listings in portrait or landscape. Its your mini MP3 now. 

And,I loves photography as well. But, I can't tagged my sort-of-bulky baby G-11 around cause its kinda heavy for my neck and my bag don't have so much space for it. 


 -Now with the 5MP cameras, comes with flash, continuous auto-focus and image stabilization, plus 11 photo modes and video recording to ease those spontaneous moments.Yay! At least I can rest my baby G11 awhile :)

Im  also too poor to afford any brand new handphone now.

All I had now in my wallet was just a few BLUE notes. Still preparing to be USE by me. Oh wells. I don't spend my money randomly. Im totally broke because of this :



Yes. BOOKS. Im having my Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia or SPM this year. So I had spend most of my money on reference books and exercise. So CELCOM and Nuffnang is being super kind to GIVE AWAY an Brand New BB Torch 9800 to lucky bloggers! *screammmmmmmmmms!* Which lead me here blogging. 

·         Stay ahead with Blackberry on Celcom – the fastest, widest, clearest mobile network!
·         Celcom is Malaysia’s No.1 Blackberry provider, with the best Blackberry smartphones and plans!
·         Check out the Blackberry Torch with Celcom Postpaid plans @ http://www.celcom.com.my/celcomexec/blackberry/bbtorch9800.php!

Celcom Exec Postpaid plan – Celcom Exec 50

Get connected with Celcom from as low as RM50 a month!
The plan with automatic discount up to 30% every month!
The more you use; the more you save. It's as simple as that. If you find that prospect appealing, then the Celcom Exec 50 plan is definitely the plan for you.
More reasons why you should choose Celcom Exec 50:

-          15sen call rate to any number. Nothing complicated; just a simple rate to all numbers
-          Automatic discounts every month.
-          Talk more, save more. The more you use, the more discounts of up to 30% every month
-          Low monthly commitment of only RM50.
-          FREE Celcom Broadband Basic Plan for 1 month with speeds of up to 384 Kbps
-          Be part of the BEST with the fastest, widest, clearest mobile network in the country.


With this plan, it can minimized my burden on kachings ! And I will be a happy little kids with brand new SMARTPHONE on my hand! :)

No comments: