Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Penang Getaway DAY 2





Wake up in the morning with sun beaming proudly and brightly outside the window. Me and Xuan sleep like dead pig but ZzYing and CSheng can wake up at 7am! All of us officially wake up around 9.20am cause we had to check out by 10am. But of course we DID NOT check out according to the time due to the slow slow poke CSheng :P We check out around 10.30when someone knock on our door and shouted HOUSEKEEPING!

Baby & Me :D
Camwhores member.
Again. U may skip it.
Its on their bathroom door.
Mr.Slowpoke.

Four of US~
The view outside from our window :D KOMTAR~
Super cute lift :)
We waited at the lobby till like 11.30am,waiting for CSheng sister's boyf to come fetch us to Queensbay. We damn got damn high thinking to EAT and SHOP and EAT again! Nomnomnom. Please be prepared with loads and loads of FOOOOOOOOOOD picture coming! All of us are starving like usual. Once we reach,we headed straight to SAKAE SUSHI. My and our favorite!

FOOD PIC SPAMMING AHEAD :

Unagi. Eeek. Me dont like. But this belongs to CSheng. So,nvm :P
Scallop dunno dunno what.
Lobster sushi~ DELICIOUSSS!
Salmon with cod fish roe!
I dont see a cup as half empty. I see them as HALF FULL. huahaha.
Oyster want. Nomnom.
THE BEST SUSHI AWARD GOES TO :

Sakae Candle! It actually lights up but the flame goes off when I try to capture it -__-
Mau makan apa?
I want this and this and that and theseeee :D
Her happy face with her shrimp roe sushi. Her FAV :D
Gf and Me :D
Sweetie Couple <3
I forgot how much we spend but if i did not forget its around RM100. Damn worth it cause we ate so much~ Satisfied satisfied. Its SHOPPING time! But wait. Before that we walk pass this :

Colour Accent : PINK!
Its Wednesday. Means its PINK DAY! I had my pink wallet and Xuan had my pink shopping bag. So we can had Double Jr Scoop with only Single Jr Scoop PRICE. Worth it worth it.

Mine : Chocolate Mint & Cookies and Cream
Xuan : Green Tea and Strawberries Cheese Cakes
I had been longing and craving for gelato since Day 1 but it is TOO expensive at Gurney. So the 31 flavor Baskin Robbins fulfill my cravings. I love Chocolate Mint ice-screams! Especially after a heavy lunch or dinner. *salive drools as I blog*

So Our SHOPPING JOURNEY STARTED :) We went from Kitschen to Nichii to Brands Outlet to F.O.S to Forever 21. I miss out smtg in Day 1 blog which is we made CSheng our model and made him try clothes he never try BEFORE. It was so much fun. 3 girls choosing and forcing a boy to try out different style of clothes. At last he bought a sweater and singlet from Topshop which suit him damn well. So, me and Xuan try everything we like but at last I only bought 2 singlets from F.O.S which only cost me RM19 for BOTH and 2 tees from Brands Outlet for RM34. Cheap right? Budget Budget!

I try this at Kitschen but i did not bought it cause its PRICEY x(
At last its around 6.30pm. Our bus will departure around 9.15 so we must be finding taxis around 7.45pm. So left one more hour. What should we do? EAT of course. We decide to eat Kim Gary.

CSheng ordered Fu Yong Egg Rice
ZzYing ordered Chicken dunno what Rice :P
Me and Xuan order : Baked Cheese Curry or what i forgot already -__- My memory DAMN BAD want.
Strawberry Ice anyone? xD
LOL. Sorry. Its Mango Ice. The ice damn smooth. Nice nice nice!
Avatar picture coming! :D

CSheng the Avatar x)
Xuan the Avatar too xD
Well Im bored after I finish my food. Cant blame me :P

At last our trip comes to an end! A tiring but fun trip with XYZ + C. We had our best memories and shall keep them forever (no matter how weak my memory is :P) ! I wanna take this opportunity to say this :

Xuan : Thanks for being a concern friend. Always beside me no matter what happen. Sorry for my super bad sleeping pose. I Love You ! :)

ZzYing & CSheng : Thanks for being our moving calculator. Always help us count all the money. Hiak hiak. And CSheng, hmms. Thanks for being Mr Slowpoke :B Joking joking. Thanks cause sometimes you will treat us all. HEHE. 

I LVE XYZ + C :)
You know I love you!

No comments: