Saturday, September 4, 2010

FOOD, My husband :D

WARNING : Read it at your own risk. You might feel hungry! xD

FOOD is totally my BEST BEST BEST husband in the whole wide world. Without it,who am I? Long story cut short. Since i start driving d *clear throat* i keep finding places in Taiping to EAT. But unfortunately,Taiping got nothing much to eat,Pfft. My EATING journey book of course not just me alone but also with my XYZ + C! I bet all of them are gaining weight just like me. HUAHAHA. Luckily all of us like to eat. Except Ying who had a 'bird stomach' which means she ate very little. We always say that we cant bring her to eat buffet! But now she already try her best to stuff everything she order. But its ok cause Chia Sheng can finish her unfinished food. Hiak hiak. So,Pictures BELOW! 


Nagaria 

Nagaria had like the best service in Taiping ever. HAHA. There is this particular waiter that is very hardworking but a bit too panic at times. I heard Y and C said he had been working there for a long time. The food there is not bad and the price is totally reasonable. They served western food and Chinese food as well. Its Fusion style. Show you la :D

The very delicious Nasi Goreng Kampung - Malay
The Tom Yam Bihun - Thai
Sotong Fritters *Recommended* - Chinese
Chicken Masala - Indian
Sorry no western food here cause we didnt eat any. MUST try the sotong! Damn damn damn nice de *slurp* Another good thing there is : there had a free flow of SKY JUICE! So you can save your money,no need to order drinks. Thats what we do. HAHA. Save mone maa :D But at last,we still didnt save any money because...

BEST ONE TEA HOUSE

We went here right after we went Nagaria. Cause we feel like so weird if we dont have anything sweet after dinner right? Sweet tooth they say. Best One have the BEST bubble milk tea and shave ice ever! If you are craving for dessert,really can go there. Besides that,they have some Taiwan snacks and STEAMBOAT as well. Havent try yet because we are all stuff with the food just now,BUT will try SOON! Picha time :

Honeydew and Yam Bubble Milk tea!
I love Yam flavour very much! Even Ice-Scream!
Passion fruit Ice
Can you spot the white color bubble? *Not the black one lah* They are so special! It will burst when you bite it!
4 person shave one ice :P
Xuan : Dont waste dont waste xD
So,its holiday now. The last day of school,we did something crazy -___- Im driving to school that day so,i text X and Y "Lets have McD breakfast tomorrow!" And they agreed! I didnt sleep well that night cause Im worried i might overslept. I wake up at 5.30am. Its AM hor! and fetch Xuan around 6am. Then fetch Ying and reach McD around 6.20am. I bet i do not need to give any description for McD breakfast right? Its quite pricey for breakfast. But its NICE. Especially Hotcakes. McD had no one except us and a bunch of monkeys -__- Dont ask me why,their attitude make me say so.

We HAD : 2 sets of Hot Cakes and 1 Big breakfast!
Nomnomnom~
Their HASH-BROWN taste like heavens~ *fly*
Their coffee is really nice too. But not wakening enough -__-
Seriously,the ratio of creamer and sugar for a GOOD cup of McD coffee is 1 cuppa of coffee,3 packet of sugar and 3 packet of creamer! Try it!
See! So quiet~
Me enjoying my breakfast.
We end up damn full but we still tapao 3 burger for recess later at school :P

Im going breakfast again tomorrow at Pelita with Xuan. I drive alot nowadays. SPOT me! :) Hope you all did not hungry to death after my blog. Better close my blog now and start to find FOOD!

Nothing is bigger than EAT!

No comments: