Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Its Bad :(

I never expect it will be so bad..its like so so so bad.. I nvr feel so depress in sch b4..n it totally killing me.. i hate to stay in 502!! RAWRRRRR..

Its not like the classmates aint good..Just tat,i dont feel comfortable with them..its like the 1st time i get contact with them..The class is freaking quiet..not as hyper as 501..only me n Ain high-ing ourself..only me n her will actually ask my teacher questions..n it feels damn weird..*sigh* Feel so lonely without Xuan n Ying with me..sobs..i miss them alotz..sigh..i totally regret now..TOTALLY..but its too late..so,i must study hard from now..i must get Top 10 in 2nd class..!! :(

Hope to be safe by anyone n bring me to 501..although i kno its impossible..*sigh* im just dreaming..jz,i dunno how to study in da class..its too hard 4 me..plus i got bad MONITOR!! rawrr..idk whether she will read my blog or nt..but i think wont..Im just a S/U in the class,but my teacher make me DO all the JOB..n u totally kno hw lazy i am..but he still wan ask me do..i just hope it cn help me train my responsibility..coz im lack of it..DAMN..i now hope teacher will let me be the monitor..coz cn get more merit marks..n i NEED marks..!! plus,me n may ying are the only 2 human doin all the job..DARN..wateva..i dont care d..i just hope i cn survive in 502 :(

Hope 2molo will be better :)
Start my day with a smile just like wat my dear told me..
I Miss You..
Hope to see You soon :) :)

1 comment:

NoTTi38 said...

hell yeaaaa .. is good to haven some fights xD