Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year Resolution =)

I know im late..but its better late then never :)

My New Year Resolution are :

  • Study hard for my SPM..its a promise to myself..
  • Less hanging out at Sentral..
  • Less addicted to FACEBOOK..!! *rawr*
  • Finish chemistry,add math,math,physic,biology and sejarah all homework!!
  • Get at least Top 10 in mid-term exam..Its a MUST for me!!
  • Pass my Add Math n Chemistry..
  • Cut down my WEIGHT..stop eating so much JUNK food..==
  • Score at least 5A+/- in my Trial SPM..
  • Score at least 7A in my SPM..
  • Never let "LOVE" probs bother me again..
  • Be a good girl n listen to all my mum NAGGING..=P
  • Stop spending so much $$$ on unwanted STUFF
  • Change my freaking "easily-get-angry" attitude..
  • Be good to "ALL" my classmates == (i kno,its somehow impossible for ALL)
Kays..i think tats all..if got,i will add more..Lets just cross ur finger for me?? i reali hope i cn did all the resolution i wrote above..

And here is,a few ppl tat change my LIFE like TOTALLY n OBVIOUSLY..(sorry Maegan,im kinda copying your blog..)

Tyzz Ying

She is like my tablemate for 1 year..she is SOOOOO kind to help me with my homework..she will like borrow me her hw to copy if i havent finis it..bwahahas..i kno..im reali lazy on my hw..and she like help me FREAKING lots in my Add Math..without her,my add math sure wont improve n cnt pass up my Add Math hw..hahaha..n the MOST touching thing is,wen im absent to sch,she will actually help me arrange my hw n pass it to me at tuition..goshh..its so touching ryte?T_T
She aso alw there wen im sad or got probs..we will like chat chat chat about funny things happen to us..plus,she borrow me her shoulder wen im crying..thx u so much Ying..u make my sch days merrier :)

Xuan Xuan

Without her,my sch days will be like BORINK!! coz we got like so much things in common..!! we loves Cartoon n we enjoy doin stupig stuff..she is my FUNNIEST classmate in the whole WORLD..i enjoy her companion so much!she cn make me laugh till cry..imagine tat..coz she is alw blur blur n like to play prank on me..==
Hahas..i reali thx her alot for makin my sch days more colorful!! ILY darling xDD

Chun Ian

human,u kno him ryte? he is my freaking ex..yes..i hate him.. thx to him,i gain bk freedom..n no more love probs for me..he totally chg my life this year..he make me sad like shyt on the day he break up with me..but at least,he make me a stronger person.. there r lotz of happy n sad memory of him..its all mix up..but i hope to forget him somehow..the memory only bring me pain..but its ok..coz u r makin me STRONGER n more MATURE..anyway,thx u for everything u had give me for the whole year we had been together..i appreciate it..hope we cn meet someone who is better for us in the future..dont worry,i dont hate u anymore..bwahaha..hope we still cn be fren :)

乐乐

She is like my only companion at home after the above person left me in the darkness..she somehow guide me thru the darkness n show me colorful life again..its TRUE..she make me laugh wen im like super bored at home..coz she will like do sumthing stupig like go bang herself or bite something which she is nt suppose to bite,then i will like run as fast as lightning to grab tat thing so she wont chocked herself..n she is super adorable..i miss her the WHOLE holiday wen im away to SG..i aso nid to thx my mum coz bought her for me..thx u!!:)

SoH pOz 38 Familyz

They r my BEST FREN..we alw live like a family although,sumtimes there will be argument around us..but it never break us up..hanging out with them make me feel HAPPY n RELAX..there are alw jokes n laughter around us..hahas..its great to have such a great bunch of fren..hanging out together,movie together n tt together.. oh ya..n SS together..hahas..I hope we cn continue our frienship till we are old.. I appreciate all of u.. Thx u SoH pOz.. =)

Cursed Member

This included Kah Chun,San Yun,Ah Pet,Jonathan,Dixon,Dixon,Victoren and a few more..they alw around me wen i hanging out at Sentral..there wont be any fun without them..hahas..the way they talk are so Funnay..although they alw like "suan" me,but its ntg..they are all my big brothers..and they will console me wen im sad with him..thx u brothers =)

and aso not to forget all my friends..thx u for alw being with me..I Love all of u so much..may our frenship last FOREVER..*wink*

Happy New Year 2010 :)

2 comments:

Maegan said...

hahaha...nemind la sayang...haha...urs different oso maa...n i wana know how to do the layout leh>.<...eeeek!! urs nice :D

Ashley Yean San said...

Lol..hahas..thx u for the copyright..xDD Come find me if u r free..our class quite near nia..hahas..then i tell u..xDD