Saturday, January 9, 2010

Starbucks

Currently updating at : STARBUCKS..

Why??coz all my fren left me n gone skating..== yea..i kno its like my fault nt following them..but,i dont have choice...my eyes paining..my "fren" just come visit me this month..n the worst part : He's THERE..*rawr* i got this sixth sense tingling in me..told me he will be here 2day..but i dont blive, so,here am i..end up being alone at Starbucks..although Xuan was here with me just now,but she gtg Ipoh d..she treat me Starbucks coz i just spend 100 bucks buying my laptop a new adapter.. its my pocket money for Jan..n it had gone just like dis..all bcoz of the stupid thunder..it merosakkan my Adapter n MODEM..means NO on9 during this weekend..DARN! luckily i got my LeLe n TV as company.. *sigh*

School is like gettin better n better.. start to Membiasakan diri in 502..its not as bad i think..coz i got Ain as my tablemate..n she is cool..so,thx u AIN..sayang kamu..haha..*hug hug* we two will like scolding each other bodoh n bongok n gendut..but we nvr had a real fight la..me n ain is just like Sook Fang n Siew Mei..hahas..alw cursing n scolding each other.. So the teacher aint so bad as i thought except for BM n Math..its freaking boring..n Math teacher will gv us like a whole pile of hw..which i havent finis yet..*sulk* gonna done it 2molo i guess..sigh..but of coz,502 wont get as much privilege as 501 get.. coz there r still "The Best Student"..watever la..hope i cn quickly fit in 502..

Just a short update from STARBUCKS.. signing off.. :) :)

No comments: