Sunday, January 3, 2010

SCHOOL OPENING!! :)

I dunno whether im the only human high-ing about sch reopening.. LOL..
im actually quite happy bout sch reopening coz i cn see my FRENS!! my JUNIORS..my MAEGAN!! my Dinie!! my..my..my FRIEND..lols..sorry..i forget sumore who d..i just remember the 2 who kip in touch with me the most :P
And i miss my TEACHERS..not all of coz..especially Ms.Low and Encik Badrul ok..only a few..i wont state it here..in case some teachers read my blog..ya..AS IF..lols..k..enuf of high-ing alone here..

Actually,just now i was somehow get so Freak Off by this particular guy..feel like slappin his big tight ASS n stupig looking face..spoiled my back-to-school mood..but anyway,he is just a passerby in my life..so,WATEVER..just dont let me see u again..or else,im not gonna let u go SO EASY..dont MESS with me..==

Enuf of scolding here..did not wan to spoiled my mood..lets see..around 8 hours more to school..n weeeee..i cnt wait..My to-do list once i reach sch :

  1. wanna HUG Esther!!
  2. pinch Maegan chipmunk cheek..!
  3. hug Xuan n Ying n Mun n May Ying n EVERY soh poz..xD
  4. Greet all my teacher Good Morning!! (im a good student :D)
  5. Make Ain sit with me in the class for whole YEAR..
Hope i can accomplish it :D

To end my post..

Wish every student Happy Back-To-School!!
To SPM student this year,study HARD..!
To all Form 1 juniors in TMGS, Happy-Get-Bully-By-The-Form 5-Seniors :D (Nah..i was just joking..bwahaha..)

And Lastly,
IM FORM 5 THIS YEAR :)
HOPE EVERYTHING WILL GOES SMOOTH TOMOLO..

2 comments:

Maegan said...

ishk....don't you do that every time you see me...ltr from kaya pao saiz...become dai bao saiz leh...huurrrmmm....o.O...haha...^^

Ashley Yean San said...

Hahas..its cute wat..Love ur chubby cheek..weee wee..xDD