Monday, August 30, 2010

MERDEKA :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALAYSIA :)

:D
Peace . No . War
1 Malaysia Spirit. Please let it continue burning!
Me and LeLe <3 Malaysia!
Even though im not those patriotic much person,but still. Malaysia is my country. And without Malaysia,i bet i cant been blogging here and posting my camwhore picture,comfortably on a chair,sipping hot chocolates. Im lucky that im born in a peace enough country (yet) with multiracial community which we suppose to appreciate it. Racist or not, you still live here my dear. Dont tell me you can like migrate to other place. You can! if you have this ---> $$$ MONEYHHHH! :D

Beside that,i would also like to wish a Merdeka baby,

Which is my SuperDad!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

He is my Merdeka PaPa. Im so proud to have you as my daddy. I Love You! :)


No comments: