Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS!!

I bet this year,i had the BEST, n i mean it,THE BEST New Year Eve ever!! its like my freaking 1st time,bbq-ing the whole night with my friend,countdown together with my friend,n shout my HEART out!! RAWR..its so crazy! yet its so FUN!! i enjoy it so MUCH..i so glad tat i cn actually rush back from kl n reach at Mun's hse on time..n i lie them actually..saying im stuck in JAM n cnt go ler..hahas..n they actually believe me..long time no play them d..wakaka..before i went to Mun's house,i go my uncle house n fetch my beloved !! awww..i miss her like crazy..but i think she grow bigger liao...n she smells BAD..ewww..so my mum bring her go my aunt hse so she cn has her bath 2molo..so..wen i reach Mun's house,i feel like HUGGING every fren of mine..n i mean it..EVERY of them..i reali miss them too much..hahas..xuan n ying like scolded me coz i lie to them..but at least they get suprise rite?it will do..saw their cute n shock face make me very HAPPY..hahas.. so we bbq-ing the whole NIGHT..looking at the moon 2gether..singing Nobody n Sorry Sorry..hahaha..n the climax was when all of us,sitting in a circle,waiting my "Ben-10" watch to show 12.00am,countdown together,n SHOUT HAPPY NEW YEAR!! i shout my heart out..like shout out all my probs.. its such a relieve for me..coz i got a bored christmas eve alone..so this time,New Year Eve,i get to celebrate with all my Soh Poz..!!

I Love You Soh Poz..
You all are alw in my mind..
I hope our Friendship can last FOREVER..
Mwahs.. Thx you for giving me a great night =)

After we countdown,n stuff our stomach with all the PRAWNS n FISHBALLS n HOTDOGS n CHICKEN WINGS,we sit in circle (again) n play TRUE or DARE..it sounds like very scary ..girls n girls..playing True or Dare..wanting to kno each other secret..hahaha..no la..its actually very relaxing n happening! hahas..we get to korek each other secret or make them do something FUNNAY! the most funny wan is wen Cyndi make Ying french kiss with her dog,NoNo..gosh..so CUTE..! hahas.. i bet the whole Green House Area was floating with all our voices n shouting n screaming!! sorry resident of greenhouse area..its NEW YEAR..so,i bet its ok! *wink*

Oh btw,i get my new specs..See the picture below :D :D



hahas..pretty not? bleks..~ xDD

Kay la..gtg d..anyway..HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!

*Xuan just know my BIGGEST secret..shhhh..*

No comments: