Saturday, August 7, 2010

Fruit Juice i used to stuff in my poor stomach!

My mum bought this fruit extractor machine just weeks ago. So,she is quite high with it and FORCE me to DRINK all the juices she blend. So,i end up bloated due to water. I got nothing else better to blog,so im here blogging the process of making JUICE. Prepare to drool although i almost vomited when i look at the picture. I drink too much. WAY too much.
Okay. Ladies and gentlemen, today im very happy to *cough* teach *cough* you all how to prepare this healthy juice which is very beneficial to ur body. It contains very high content of Vitamin C and antioxidants. Can prevent pimples and make ur antibody stronger. Aiya,one word explain everything : HEALTHY ~ *halo appear on my head* So,lets prepare the ingredients. You will need :

A good Juice Extractor
1 Apple
Half Lemon
2 Kiwi
Salted Prunes
H2O
Ice Cubes
A pinch of LOVE
A tablespoon of CARE
Eh wait,what im i crapping here? 

So,i shall let the pictures do the talking from now :D

Fruits for sure










It looks not right here. But it totally can be DRINK. No worries.

Looks better here right? :D
Ready to be DRINK!
*Slurp*
Tadda! Easy leh. As easy as X Y Z :D So,next time you may try it urself. Shall share my recipes with you guys in the future. Can exchange recipe with me leh. Tell me in the comment kay? i sound like typical pasar aunty. *wtf* HAHAHA. just wanna share my healthy and beautiful secrets with u girls. Thats why i end up FLAWLESS! Hiak hiak. Im just joking. I bet u just vomit out what u had for dinner just now. 

So today end up in TS to hang out one last time before trial. I laugh so much today,until my food cant be digested. Had a fun times with my wonderful bfs that i feel so sad to leave them in the future. Gonna miss u guys. Even if we ever separated,i wont forget our BEST memories. When u reach this time of my AGE,u will keep getting this friends-going-to-separate-soon-PHOBIA. Coz,we gonna end our high school soon and all grown up and things like this. Ahhh~ Just let it be. Enjoy while we still have the time aye ? :)

Ngek ngek. End with a pic of my dear Pat and Bloodless Ben xD

Shall end here.

GOODNIGHTS

No comments: