Friday, August 20, 2010

My Virgin Driving Experience

Yes. Im 17 years old this year. Im legal to have a DRIVING license. Yeah! I had been waiting for this moment since like when i saw my sister driving. And,my boyfriends who drive. Its like gaining another kind of FREEDOM cause i not need to overcome this situation ANYMORE! "Mummy,can you fetch me go TS later? Pleaseeeeee." *Puss-In-Boot Eyes* "NO! Go and study. Im lazy." HAHAHAHA! No more this and that and bla bla. And i can fetch my honeys to anywhere i want :D

So,after a really tiring driving lessons and QTI and JPJ practical test,i finally PASS cause i fail at 1st test. Zz. No comment bout the tester. Speechless of it. 10 hours of driving lessons drives me crazy. From controlling the clutch, changing the gear and driving only 30km/h when i reach schools area.Pfft. During the 1st test, i pass the hill,parking and the cornering thingy. But i fail on the ROAD T_T Bloody motor,i shall remember you till the day i die. Gahhh. Nvm. At least,i PASS during the 2nd time! HAHA. Although i wasted my mum RM140. So,here you have it. My driving license. Fresh from the OVEN! *drum roll and applause*

The censor part is my ic num and address. I dont wanna anyone of you coming knocking on my door during midnight. HAHA.
 I got this BIG girl feel again when i received this. Like becoming more mature. Weird kind of feelings though. Until now i still cant believe that i actually drive on the road d. Cant imagine how i look. HAHA! Next time,if you saw this plat number on the road,WPM 5685 please avoid me or follow me patiently behind. Dont HONK me please. I will get panic and i dont know what might happen next :O

 So my virgin driving experience aye? Not bad. Scare at 1st,but i get someone to accompany me! Guess who? None other than my HONEY,Xuan :) Her mum dont let me fetch her at 1st due to :

My 1st time driving
Its late d
Its drizzling out there
Its the 7th Month on Chinese Calender

 But,Xuan manage to coax her! Hiak hiak. Aunty,dont worry. I drive very safe wan. Maximum 60km/h nia. HAHAA. Then we wanted to go fetch Mun but she cant go at the very last minute. Sad! So,its XYZ + C time again! Chia Sheng fetch Ying, I fetch Xuan! We meet a McD for supper since i havent taken my dinner yet. The very main problem im facing is that : MY PARKING SKILLS SUCKS. Like very. Pffft. I can drive on the road very well. But not parking. Even Pat ask me whether i bought the License. Zz. I pass it with my very own effort can? Just that i never learn the REAL parking at there. We got Formula to pass de :( Until now i still feel scare to drive to TS cause i dunno where to park. Nvm la. Slowly i will know how to park d.I got faith in myself! I shall let the picture do the talking now.

My CAR! The P that is a MUST for ppl like us,the newbie to drive in Malaysia.
Dont ever do this when you are driving. I d park my car in this picture. HAHA.

Happy Face :D
My sweet couple. HAHA. Damn cute one.
Peace peace peace.
HAHA! My virgin driving experience is GOOD la in one word. Shall end here due to the HEAVY exam next week. Its so tiring and stressful. Hope Jenn will be coming back toms. *pray hard* Goodnights!

No comments: