Thursday, August 26, 2010

Why I Should Own a Camera

FYI : This is a LONG rant of me. And,you may call me boasting. But, its WHAT i feel.

As you all know,im owning the camera ABOVE like in 10 days time cause the postman finally realize I have waited for too LONG and decided to deliver it to me :D I've got this intention to blog about this because I wanna prove that what I say is base on PROVE. Im good,and you cant denied it,rite? (Please read FYI above) For me,we need to have CONFIDENT in everything we do,so we can achieve something even better :)

So,you ask me WHY i should own a camera?

1. My love towards PHOTOGRAPHY

I love photography alot because i certainly believe behind every picture,it lies a STORY to be discovered. Until now,when i look back at those OLD OLD photos in my cabinet, i will be imagining what actually happens at that time? What am I doing? When does it happens? So many questions mark will appear around me. But,that is the best part of a PICTURE. You get to explore yourself around with a camera on your hand,capturing the BEST moments you have either with your friend or family. I love to see what my camera had capture and some of the results really made me feel so proud. For example :

A KID happy face. Who dont love this? :)
LeLe's sleepy face. I don't think i can capture the same picture in the future.
My Favorite. Food picture. When Im hungry,i will look at it. HAHA!
We wont get the chance to capture the same thing for twice. Cause,it wont just be the same anymore.

2. I have a GOOD skill and I know myself how to take NICE pictures.

Its basically skills. Im stupid at 1st just like every newbies when i first get to touch a camera. I never know how to use the Macro and Infinity modes. I never know what the heck a ISO is. But,slowly i make research and my friends are all very kind to teach me. So now,Im getting better and better. I may take up to 10-15 shots just to get the PurrFect shot. I shall capture and delete. Then capture again and delete again,until Im satisfied with my piece of artwork. I had friends that took around 100 shots just to get the perfect one. My skill is consider NOT bad d. I do alot of homework to improve myself.

This is ME who never know what is Macro

And this is after i KNOW what the hell is Macro.
Can you see the difference? :)

3. I work hard for everything I own.

Im a person who dont like to get something I want without any effort. If I want something,i will work hard for it. I dont wanna to be a spoiled girl. Even though my family afford to get me things I want,i will certainly make sure it is worth it. Even like this G11,i do so much research and comparison online so that when it comes to my hand,I wont regret. I got a brand new handphone not because i spoil my old one. Its because i get GOOD results for my PMR. I get my camera now,the cute Pink Canon Powershot E1 is also because I get good result in PMR. See? Before I get anything,at least,I work hard on it. Like,why dont I just get myself a brand new phone and using a old,almost died hp now? Because i wanna work hard for my SPM and get myself rewarded with iPhone. Actually my W902 was already repaired. But i gave it to my dad instead cause he need it more than me :)

I love my FAMILY :)
That is the end of my rant for today. Hope I make it clears now. Do you think im worth to own a camera now? :)

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hi~! Luv ur pic lar...indeed it is good to own a camera~!!! XD