Monday, August 23, 2010

Taiping Heritage Run


FYI : Its an overdue post! It happens on 25th July 2010 and today is already 23rd August. Damn! 1month. SORRY :D

Its the long awaited event for some of the SoH pOz! An event where we can all join it together with the whole TAIPING ppl and runners from all around the Asia! Its the Taiping Heritage Run organized by The Larut Matang Hash House Harriers and Harriet's Association! Its held at The Esplanade which is situated just opposite the MPT hall. Ahhh! Long story cut short since its an overdue post. SORRYYY again :P

We reach there around 6.30am! The sky is still pitch black!
Kheng Lin BEHIND xD
CHEEEEESEEEEE!
HAHA. I wanna kiss the CAMERA girl only. Dont worry.
A damn cute kid! Even kids join this event. 7km leh!
HAHA. random.
Sorry hor Ethan! Dont charge me copyright please TT

Music is a MUST for a long distance run.
Running running! *Gasping for air*
A sign by the road side. Colour accent.
Lamp Post also got feeling wan leh!
At last finish!
Cute balloon! Still wonder how they make it.
Tired si me.
Smile. By Mummy Cyndi :)
The MEDAL mummy Cyndi win! 99th place out of 100th leh!
Cendol!
HAHAHAHA. story line!
A cute picture of Ping! :D


 Tadda! I take quite alot of time to edit the pic. Hope you guys like it. *The character had nothing to do with the death or those who still alive* Its indeed a memorable event although its very tiring cause i havent run for such a long time. Since my school's Marathon i think. But,its worth it to be around with my beloved and laugh and gossips together! Cheers my friend!

At last,left only 3 subject for my SPM trial! My room is so messy now. @@ Hope to clean it up after my exam. Cant update much due to exam hor. Please forgive me :)

End this post with a cute pic of LeLe :D

No comments: