Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Awww..Lazy ><

Kayss.. Due to my lazynesss...bahhhhh..so i now ni update my blog..sowrieeeee D:

been to a 3 days 2 nights trip to Genting + KL last tuesday.. 1 word to describe FUN..! hahas..its a memorable trip indeed.. N im supaaahh lazy to blog out everything n upload every picha..goshh..im gettin more n more lazayyyy..SOWRIE >.<
I combine all the pic 2gether n make a collage :D

Tadda~ Enjoy la..hahas..

Kays..The end..! Buh Bye :)



Nehs..joking..LOL..i mana sanggup leave my blog so fast..bwahahas.. Leaving Malaysia n Taiping 2molo..Bye Human in Malaysia..Hello Human in Singapore.. Damn..i jz XXXX Singapore..guess urself..Coz da human there is jz soooooooooo freaking XXXX..thats y i damn XXXX there..
Thinking of leaving my frens n my 乐乐 make me shed sum tears actualli..going to celebrate my lonely christmas there i guess..*sigh* wish to celebrate v YOU..but..bahhh..nvm :) i cn celebrate v my mum n SISTA..! misssss her lotz..T_T
Btw,hope tis Sunday plan v Wen Shun will work..New Moon in SINGAPORE..weeeeeee..Miss him lotz too..the last time i saw him is during CNY..so long nvr meet him d..hope get to see him soon =D

Gonna missss u guys..my Soh Poz fren,Cursed member,JIN JIN jie (bwahahaa) n few new meet fren..Last but not least,my BaoBeii 乐乐..Wuwus..im gonna miss her the most..leaving her v my uncle..n i dunno hw he gonna treat her..sigh..who cn volunteer to jaga my Baobeii plz raised hand..

Characteristic u mz have :

Kind
Caring
Sanggup berkorban
Rela to wipe her pee n poo
Rela to feed her spoon by spoon
Cn accompany her play
Cn give her scratch n bite
Cn let her sleep v u on bed at night

If u have the characteristic above,please call Ms Yean San 016568XXXX.. Lols..bet no one willing to do that..sigh..terpaksa leave her v my uncle then..T______T

The next time im updating my blog,i will be in Singapore d.. Promise to cum bk v souvenir for my FRIEND :D

Wait me cum bk yahs..MISS YOU GUYS..mwahss..XOXO =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha.just relax and try to enjoy ur holidays.=)

Ashley Yean San said...

:) sure Jinz Jie..Hehes..~