Tuesday, December 22, 2009

SIngapore Lifw :)

This is kinda a PICHA post..cozt i got tons of pic to share with u guys..FOOD in SG..! Delicious..~ Food heaven..!! Lols..nvm..i will just start it from 2day!! then later we rewind back..coz the pic upload in tat way..terbalik wan..and im lazy to re-arrange it..so..end up like this..ya..its ok ryte? Teehees..~

Oh ya,before i 4get,HAPPY TUNG ZHI~ :)
Eat tang yuan..then jiu old 1 year ler..hahas..but nvm..u wont hope to stick at ur age forever rite? We must look at our FUTURE..! colourful future..YEP~! hahas.. So coz im stuck at here,SG,so i got no tang yuan eat..anyone kind enuf to Pos Laju it to me?? i will appreciate it very much..*wink* but i think if Pos Laju come aso too late d kua..Hrmms..but nvm..wen there is a will,there is a WAY..! So.. Lets see wat i got for myself :D


Tadda!! Mr.Bean 3 in 1 Rice ball! Hoho..told ya,when there is a will,there is a WAY!

So yeap..tat bowl of 3-in-1 Rice ball safe my Tung Zhi..so tat i cn grew older..thx u Mr.Bean..me,mummy n sis share a bowl coz if we buy like 1 person each,we wont get to taste the delicious food over at Kim Gary.. There is only 2 branch here in SG..so we r lucky coz we live near 1 of the branch,which is located at Tampines 1,one mrt station away from Pasir Ris..and i shop there LOTZ..n i mean it..L-O-T-Z..~We shop for our xmas present there..=) So,after we finiz up the rice ball,we head to Kim Gary for our dinner and my watch show 9.34..which is great! coz there is a Late Night offer there which is BUY 1 FREE 1.. hoho.. quite crowded actually..coz alot ppl..well..who dont like free stuff ryte? so we order our food which is French Toast (my mum been longing for tat like thousand years ago..rofl ),Fried spaghetti with Pork fillet in "Hong Kong" style,Cheese Baked Rice with Fish Fillet and 2 drink,which is Honey Lemon with Aloe Vera (my fav fav fav!) and Ice Milo (my sis fav ==)..i forget to take the pic of French Toast n Spaghetti..im WAY to busy eating my cheese baked rice..but somehow,i dont like the white sauce wan..i prefer the tomato sauce wan..teehees..


Cheesey Cheeseee baked Rice..too bad its in White Sauce..T_T

Ice Milo (i kno its common..but well..i love taking common picture..xP)

Honey Lemon with Aloe Vera..it taste GOOOD..Lemony yet with a hint of Aloe Vera cube in it..!

And hell yeah..get bored after finiz my food..so wen i saw a pencil n a piece of USED tissue (abit ni la),i quickly grab the pencil n start doddle on the tissue..hahas.. tadda..~ My fine piece of art! Phewwwwit :D

I Have no ide y i Doddle love thingy .. but nvm..its still a PIECE OF ART *beaming*

And this is while waiting MRT..for those who nvr see a MRT lane before,here u had it..SINGAPORE proudly present u,with a fine link of MRT station..connect u to everywhere and ANYWHERE!
Hoho..remember! Stand behind the yellow line! =)

Oh ya..to those who is my FB fren n MSN fren sure kno tat i bought a cute red dress for my 乐乐..and here u have it..hahas..aint it CUTE?? :D

My mum buy it for CNY,so its RED..! i planning to build her a closet d..! LOLs.. miss her!


So that day,i forget which day izit.,my sis was doing Hong Kong turn around (she is a air-stewardess for SG airlines),so we go CHANGI AIRPORT wait her while makan makan n jalan jalan.. after she arrive,we faster go Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen,find a place,and sit down..! i have been longing for it so LONGGGGG..coz its tasty,crunchy n YUMMY (aint this 3 description almost same..ahhh..nvm)..JUICY n TENDER spicy chicken,Crunchy Cajun Fries and Special Mash Potatoes..! wooooot.. one word to describe all the food above..DELICIOUS..! hahas.. i saw ur saliva drooling d....!! Here is some pic..while eating i din forget some candid shot of my sis n mum n aunt n couz..xD

The Over delicious chicken and cajun fries..!!

Like Mother like Daughter!! xD

My sis "cute" pic!! hahas..look at my mum!! XD

My "rock" aunt n wood cousin ==

Dont forget to SS myself aso..hahas..

Kays..the end~ Opps..not yet..still gt abit to continue..and BRAG..lols..i enjoy bragging..lalala..~ But not tat over kind la of coz..if not i will turn ANNOYING.. i dowan to annoying gurl.. NEVAHHH!! :P

Another day before..i forget wen izit AGAIN..forgive me..i got bad memory.. I dont even remember my fren hp num..so forgive me..*sulk* We wen to Bugis..got a very popular Kuan Yin Temple there..where we can pray n "chou qian"..i hope u guys kno wat i mean..so after i pray,my mum n sis n her fren go "chou qian"..but idk whether i cn or not..so i just buat tak tau hanging around in the temple..but then after they finiz their turn,they say i cn aso..so i go get the apparatus (lols..it isnt a science experiment..i just dunno wat izit call) and start kneel down n shake shake the "Cim Bucket"..then the Cim will fall automatically ( u dont sengaja make it fall) the u take the Cim go give the ppl,and they will give u a paper which will answer the question u ask the Kuan Yin..lols..why my description like so complicated..hope u guys will understand..then i go get my paper according to the num on the CIM..n here is wat the paper says :

Glad tidings come from the above. All of a sudden, treasures of Mr.Tai at your disposal. To inquire marvel at this good news, best to proceed as many helpers as around.
Interpretation : GOOD
One should have many helpers as one will have lots of food,money, and clothing,etc.

LMAO..the GOOD word make me happy enuf.. the front page of the paper is written in Chinese..bhind in ENGLISH..! cool lehs..lol.. anyway,as a conclusion,i dont understand the 1st part..but the GOOD word d mean it all..Hahas.. Hope really can have a great year next year.. You all must all be my helper.. :P

Oh..btw..bought myself a cute Converse bag..Teehees.. :)


And a VERY PRETTY xmas tree..!!

Bugis Street Pedestrian.. U even have to queue for it..SO CROWDED..!


Tadda!! Opposite is Bugis Street..very crowded! wan stop n look aso no cant..the ppl kip rushing come..==


Oh..! This is Chewy Junior..Taste great! :)

I get tired bloggin d..wrote too much 2day..guess thats all.. Good nites..! End this post with two Local food of SG :)


The black n white Carrot Cake..DELICIOUS~ :D

Strawberry Milk Ice..at Tampines 1 Kopitiam =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

eh hello wads the meaning of wood cousin == next time wan take photo tell me la if not hehehehehe