Thursday, December 3, 2009

In Singapore !!

Hyeee Babe..im in SINGAPORE now n then...

Wake up around 6.30 n start my journey v mummy around 7.30.. well..my beloved MyVi is kinda naughty 2day..hahas..well,im too lazayyy to explain everythin..ask me if u saw me then... Bahhhh..forgive my laziness guys.. :(

*Fast Forward >>>*

Kays..reach SG around 8pm..my aunt cnt find us..LOL..! after she found Me n Mummy,we went to have dinner at the nearest FOOD COURT available.. I enjoy my Korean Glass Noddle very much..it taste SUPERB..~ n we sit taxi heading back to Pasir Ris.. pass by Orchard road..n..WOW..! the lighting n the decoration did spark up my Christmas Spirit..jz like Christmas Carol i watch at Genting tat day..hahas..but i aint selfish :D Plus the MOON 2night in SG is so alluring..~ So round,so yellowish n so HUGE..! lols..like ppl alw say 外国的月亮比较圆.. hohos..

Anyways, i enjoy Christmas alotz..hope i cn reali celebrate with sumone special tis year..>.<
pray hard for it.. aint it gonna be memorable if we cn celebrate v tat Mr.Right? Hahas.. =)

Miss all my friend in Taiping..!
Mwahss..
Have a good night sleep HONEY..~ =)

No comments: