Monday, December 7, 2009

Great Night :)

Kays..1st things,deleted all my old n sad post :D

Good memory : GONE FOREVER..
Bad memory : ALSO GONE :)


I guess thats the best way for me to forget about past n look forward to my COLOURFUL life..~ Teeheehee..i really hope i can do it..coz those hurtful memories shud be deleted earlier..just that i cnt make it so i delay n delay n delay until now,only i wake up from my nightmare ==

No more about past..what i had on mind now is just FUTURE..my colourful future :)

went for a "date" with Mr.Right jz now..hohohos..n i call it a date..bahhhh..so meet him at City Hall n i cnt decide where to go so he bring me go Orchard.. we plan to go watch New Moon so we start find where the cinema located..i thought he d very pandai so i let him be my tour guide..manatau,he make me walk here n there..until we get like lost among the Homo Sapien..hahas..but its nice walking around Orchard..the lighting n decoration..phewwwit.. freaking nice..so we walk n walk..wat a "good" tour guide he is..hahas.. at last..! we arrived at the cinema n had our dinner at Pasta Mania which i cnt finis mine coz my pasta is wayyyyyy to creamy..so around 9 we went in n found our place n start watching it..reali not bad new moon..Taylor n Robert is so HAWT..!! omigosh.. But i think Robert is way to fair in that movie..wonder how much powder they make him wear..xD Love New Moon n Twilight..cnt wait for Breaking Dawn..!!

After the movie finis,we rush rush go MRT station coz sked no more MRT..by the time the movie finis,its d around 11.30.. so my blur Mr.Right told me to wait at platform B where else he goin board the train at platform A..at 1st i was like,okays..then after he gone,i feel not quite right so i check the board again n found out he pointed me the wrong way..ishhhkk..! very teruk mia tour guide..hahahas..luckily im bright enuf to check the board n board the RIGHT train..! hahas..wen reach Pasir Ris,still gotta walk abit ni cn reach home..that time d 12.15,n u kno la..SG ppl slp very EARLY mia,so its quite dark n quiet..n im the only HOMO SAPIEN on da road..so SCARYYYYYYYY..! but 2nite got lotz of twinkle twinkle little starz n the wind did make me feel peaceful :)

So thats how i ended my night...n thx u Mr.Right for treating me movie..appreciate it =)

Niteees Humans aka HOMO SAPIENS..!
Hope 2molo will be a better dae =D
Miss You!!

No comments: