Sunday, December 6, 2009

Shopping Spree :)

Went Changi Airport saja to jalan jalan n makan makan :D

The Popeyes Cajun Fries taste like HEAVEN!! The moment u bite on the crusty n crunchy fries, it can even ,make u FLY..! lols..i wonder if my description is kinda over :P
Kaays,after munch munch munch my fries, me n mummy n aunt went to the Car Boot Flea Market..everythongs is SO CHEAP =.= ! imagine $3 for a dress or a jeans jacket or a jeans pants..! everything is freaking cheap there! Hahas..so my eyes did get blur n excited.. I feel like buying everything! But of coz i cant coz my mum d blaaa me buy so much cloth in KL..== Jz 4 nia actualli..but for her is MANY..bahhhhh..but at last ...~ i bought 2 cute summer dress.. a SUPERB CUTEE CUTE sweater which im so in love with..got lacey lacey..! arhhss..~~ *fly* n aso a scarf..very cute aso...Korean n Japanese style :D

So my mum glare at me one last time n said "Gurl, tis is gonna be the last time u shop for CLOTHES..I PRAY u dont buy d.." lol..hahas..i make my mum to pray me..ishhh..~ So now only aiming for SHORTS xD

I paint my toe nail RED! n wear sandals out nowdays..I think im starting to becum a Singaporean d..The way i wear..ishhh..but wen go bk Taiping,if i wear like that,sure kena STARE by ppl..BAHHHHH..==

Good Night Human :)
Got Christmas Feel??

BAI BAI BAI BAI BAI BAI BAI


I got all kind of bubye n bai bai n buh bye n bye bye n baihs baihs LMAO :D

No comments: