Monday, December 14, 2009

Yeppi

Ehs guys..seriously.. Been having super supper lately.. n u get what my SUPER means?? it stands for ULTRA FATTENING..yes..very very fattening supper..Imagine 2 slice of bread,1 slice of ham,and 2 slice of CHEDDAR CHEESE..! count the calories..OHMYGAWD.. yes.. i make the supper myself.. coz u kno,Singapore Cold Storage have EVERYTHINGS..! from BBQ whole chicken,Sushi,cakes n dessert,all kind of ham n cheese..YUM..n u put the whole things into the toaster,and it will do the job for u..toast the bread..melt the cheese..~ n it taste delicious..but too bad its fattening..*sigh* should minimize the cheese though.. 1 slice will do.. =)

kays..the end of the tempting description of sandwich.. it makes me feel hungry d.. Picture time!! Promise the Spongebob n Merlion pic.. Here u have it..~ Taddaa..its a mixture of the pics i have taken in Sg.. Enjoy guys..~


Sushi at Manpuku..
I aint *seafood*..Just random..u kno gurls..xD
Once in a lifetime chance!! :D
Frolick Frozen Yogurt Original with Rock Melon as toppings..they taste like HEAVEN!

Before going out :)


Gummy bears anyone? :D
The "lesbian" Merlion..wahaha!


See!! I told u i meet Spongebob..!
I Wan a huge Present this christmas..! anyone willing to get me one? :(

Random again :D

TeeHees..~ done with my Post i guess..

Oh ya..Have a great time webbie n chatting with Nallie, my SENIOR! Hahas..My 1st time webcams with senior..feel kinda weird u kno..but,enjoy chatting with her *smirk*

Im on twitter too now.. CLICK HERE to navigate to my twitter page =)

Guess to end my post here.. See ya! Have a good nites sleep..~

No comments: