Friday, December 4, 2009

Weeee Weeee Wooooot..!

Im currently addicted to : G-Shock 6900 (Yellow) , Coach n Marc Jacobs Bags and of coz Soy Bean Ice-Scream..!

Mommy promise to get me the G-Shock watch..i Think Sis will gimme her Marc Jacobs Bag.. n she d give me the Coach Notebooks..but i still hope cn get a BAG..!lols..nvm..i musnt b greedy :D
n i d have da Soy Bean Ice-Scream this evening n it taste sweeeeet..~ I cn nvr eva resist ice-scream..!! so i cn consider accomplish my so called dream d laa..Hahas..

Live From Pasir Ris : My mum n aunt n sis heard sumone shout "Pa Chiu ar Pa chiu!!" Lols..n about 5 sec later,a police car d arrived..how cum it cn cum so fast?? hmms..mystery..~

Well,hope the robber get caught la..good nitess..sweet dreams..

BUHBYE :)

*hmmms..wonder he off so earli :(

1 comment:

NoTTi38 said...

i was wondering what word is that .. i tot ah chiu xDD