Wednesday, December 2, 2009

She Jz Gone :(

乐乐 jz leave me..staying at my Aunty house for 2 weeks b4 goin to my Uncle's..~

IM GONNA MISS HER..*wept my tears*

Hope u will be fine wen i cum back..
Jie Jie will buy alot thing gv u..
I MISS YOU SWEETIE..

She is my only companion ever since he leave me.. I put all my love n care only to her.. N she love me very much too.. sleep with me..play wit me..n she understand wen im down..wenever she wan to slp,n im infromnt of laptop,she will cum running n jump onto my lap.. she will dream also..hahas..she is jz too cute to resist..I LOVE HER..~ mwahs..

Now i shopping aso din think for myself anymore..alw think for her nia..hahas..im gonna buy her lotz n lotz of clothes n snacks n TOYS..! i enjoy it very much..coz she is my DARLING..~ i wont mind wasting money on her at all :)

乐乐,Wait Mummy n Jie Jie cum bk yaa :)

No comments: